Chapter 2.5: New Quirk Usages

A/N: Was supposed to be apart of the last one, but thought it was too late. So, small break before entrance exams.

---

"Toshi," Izuku tiredly grumbled, squinting his eyes to look at the purplette who was standing beside the door. "Why the fuck are you waking me up this early?"

"Early?" He heard Hitoshi snorted in amusement. "Bitch, it's 8 am. The test starts at 9:30, and frankly we are like 30 minutes away by train."

Izuku shot up to see Hitoshi in a black hoodie and grey sweatpants, curly violet hair in an afro with 3 black pins pinning it back to make it look gravity-defying with two strands of twists hanging in the front.

"Why didn't you wake me up early!?" He cries while seeing the boy shrug.

"You didn't wake up the first time, and kept mumbling how a bathroom was gonna sound like a...concert? Also about how you can't eat over at everyone's house, and ruined mac a cheese....?????"

"Oh...right," Izuku said, moving his legs to the ground before standing up.

"Saw something about shitlins and Mac and Cheese together." He shivered as he opened the door, remembering the horrid smell. "I know it smells like death for weeks in there."

Izuku closed the door to let Hitoshi stew in his thoughts before a loud yell rang out.

Izuku was skipping happily across the pavement as he reached U.A., feeling the bolted rocks on the pavement on the bottom of his feet.

Black-green two-strand twists in a half up-half down while wearing a royal blue jumpsuit, he liked how it felt. Especially with Hitoshi watching him carefully as the two walked alongside each other.

He doesn't need watching (Yes, yes he does) he is perfectly capable of taking care of himself. (One time, he cut his hand on accident. It wasn't even a real knife, it was a plastic butter knife)

Apparently, he missed his step because before he knew it he misstepped on a rock.

Izuku immediately closed his eyes, ready to brace the impact of his fall.

Fuckfuckfucka—dontfallnow how do I break my fall—

His face hit something weirdly soft as his mind was running a mile a minute.

"Hito, is it only me or do I feel something weird..." Izuku asked, voice muffled by something.

"Did-Did you just make a cloud?!"

"I-WHAT? Cloud-?!"

"Open your eyes."

Izuku slowly opened one eye to see something white before opening another. Blinking, he tries to sit up before being jostled around into a sitting position on the cloud as he panicked.

Turning his head, he looks to find a smug Hitoshi

"I think you just discovered a new way for you to use your quirk."