Chapter 2, Pt1. Arc 1: Fights and Food ft. ERASERHEAD?!

A/N: I think of Aizawa as Asian Latino (Argentinian) as my HC, so there will be some mentions of it
Also Midnight (Guatemalan) and Hizashi (Cuban)
Yes its because I saw an edit of Aizawa with the flag on his face. 10/10

"Hito," Izuku hissed as he walked into their living room and looked at Hitoshi who was typing away at his laptop on the comfortable grey couch. "Did you really not think about how we are literally still missing, and yet we now take the entrance exam? TOMORROW?!"

Hitoshi just shrugged nonchalantly, seemly making the boy even more pissed. "We weren't even missing in the first place, we simply ran away."

"HELLO!? POLICE RECORDS? THEY EXIST!"The black-green-haired boy screamed in frustration while the purplelette heard angrily stomping throughout the place as he kept ranting. "They are gonna snatch our asses up the first glimpse they get of us. I'm gambling my whole life it's gonna be in fucking quirk trafficking or some shit because we all know that those HPSC bitches control it. The police always bend their fucking asses over for the corrupted hero commission and do somersaults on it so I know that we will be fucking done for when they get their hands on us. Then we already have to deal with Eraserhead so imagine when he finds out that we are the missing kids he has been worried about for the last 10 months. I swear I'm gonna throw up because why?? YOU KNOW-"

"When I say that we 'ran away' I meant it." Hitoshi went on, simultaneously tapping away at the laptop, not noticing how Izuku paused in his tracks.

"I falsified some information to make it seem like we were found 2 months ago, at the same time trying to live off of nothing and now live with different fake foster households. You are now with the Shiraki's. There is Shiraki Ko and Shiraki Kin with a 5-year-old daughter by the name of Shiraki Tomoko. I live with Nishiyama Yumi, and her boyfriend Shima Tsuyoshii. Was kind of hard, but I managed."

Hitoshi looked up from his computer to blink at Izuku through violet eyelashes as the other turned around.

He shrugged, making Izuku simply walk away from the situation, yelling "I'm just, gonna put on my vigilante outfit and never speaking of this again."

"That's probably sm-" Hitoshi paused as he remembered it was close to their patrol time. "WAIT FOR ME-"

————-

Izuku's legs were hanging off the rooftop as he waited for Hitoshi to come, observing the fight between Eraserhead and a group of crooks below.

He was wearing a black super-cropped utility hoodie with a devil-eared hood over his head, as he had a midnight blue shirt underneath it. Loose black cargo pants were fitted around his legs, utility belt tipped around his waist. A devils tail was attached to the back of his pants. Black steel-toed boots containing hints of the blue color with reinforced rubber in the soles.

Luckily, since he sewn all of this together, they had kelvar fabric sewn into it. Which cost quite a bit, but due to his job as the analyst known as White Rabbit in the underground it wasn't hard, just cut into a lot of their money.

Hearing footsteps behind him, he lifted his head to adjust the goggles on his face to put them on his forehead as he took off his hood, revealing his 2 strand twists in a low ponytail with a freshly cut low taper.

Seeing Hitoshi, he smiled as he looked at the outfit he renovated for the boy 1 year ago after some of the fabric was burnt by Endeavor.

The violet-haired was in a magenta zip up hoodie with grey angel wings connected to the sides, representing the morally grey. No longer was the cat ears he had at 12. Instead of his usual black gas mask, it had a few hints of magenta in the mask. Wearing black cargo pants, they had more pockets than usual to hold different support items that were built in the workshop at the abandoned apartment.