Chapter Thirty Nine.

[⚠ T/W: emotional, abusing and upsetting scenes ahead]

y'all know what chapter this is, grab your tissues, munchkins. :(

~~~~

Now I need your help with everything that I do..I don't want to lie, I've been relying on you.Fallin' again, I need a pick-me-up...I've been callin' you friend, I might need to give it up.

~~~~

Rory~

Rory~

I was still quite. I had come back to the pouges but that didn't mean I completely forgive them for what happened this afternoon.

I mean it not some easy peasy task to tell your twin brother about something like what happened between me and Rafe. I could see and hear the anger in him, even as he tried to be polite and caring and comforting for me. I knew he was furious.

One thing I know for sure, is John B is the sweetest, most lovable person I've ever known. He can't hurt a damn fly, but I also know that when it comes to me, he would be so furious and would literally beat up people...he'd do anything for me.

It's just, I don't want to do anything about it anymore. I had trouble handling Rafe on my own, the wounds are still fresh and I still bleed from them sometimes, going to the cops would be like slicing myself in half. 

I want to forget those moment, I want to recover and move one and heal. I don't want more trouble.

My thoughts were interrupted as I was sat along on the dock for a while, watching the sunset, the wind blowing past soothing my skin as the heat of the day had prespired. John B and Sarah had left and Pope said he'd go and get the supplies for winch and then come to pick up Kie and I, while Carter left, saying he had to deal with Barry.

"Hey, Ro..." I heard her sweet soft voice. I look up from watching the water to see Kiara sitting down beside me. 

I give her a small smile, acknowledging her presence beside me before turning to face away. I could still hear her words, bitter and angry, from back at Barry's. How easily she just used those things against me. I trust her with my whole life, and I love her so much as well. So it's natural that it'd hurt when she took a jab at me.

"Rory..." I could hear the slight tremble in her voice. I broke my heart to hear that but I still didn't reply. "Ro...I--I'm sorry, love bug," Kie said.

"For--for what, Kie?" I asked, my voice low. "It's not like I didn't trust you, right?"

"Rory...I, I'm so so sorry, for treating you the way I did. Both you and JJ. I feel so shitty. I just let those words fall off of my tongue without thinking, I'm so sorry," Kie said.