Yujin

*-3rd person pov-*

ring..ring..ring..
Yujin groaned and covered his face with his blanket trying to go back to sleep and ignore the phone ringing beside him but it's no use cus it's still ringing so Yujin gave up and slowly opened his eyes and reached for his phone just to see his friend calling him.He rolled his eyes before answering the call.

"what do you want hao hyung".Yujin said still half asleep.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT HAO HYUNG?!HAN YUJIN DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?!!".Zhanghao shouted from the other side of the call making Yujin distant his phone from his ear.

Yujin was actually confused as to why Zhanghao is suddenly acting like that so he just groaned and checked the time.

"uhm it's 7:50am? what's wrong with it? and why are you calling me you just interrupted my beauty sleep".Yujin said pouting.

"wdym 'WHAT'S WRONG WITH IT' what's wrong with YOU school starts at 8:00am and you're still in bed?!"Zhanghao said disappointment visible in his voice.

"but isn't it saturday?"Yujin asked.

"Yujin,TODAY IS NOT SATURDAY IT'S MONDAY NOW GET YOUR LAZY ASS OFF THE BED OR YOU'RE GONNA GET SCOLDED BY THE TEACHER"Zhanghao scolded before ending the call.
The call took 5 minutes so now it's 7:55 which means Yujin only has 5 minutes to get to school without getting his ass scolded and that would be impossible but Yujin thought that all impossible could be possible.

Yujin jumped off his bed and ran to the bathroom to take a shower.He grabbed his not ironed yet uniform and put it on.After that,Yujin slid his books into his bag and grabbed his phone,8:12.

'shit i'm late and the first period is math.Damn that cranky old lady is going to kill me'.Yujin thought running down the stairs resulting him to fall face first at the floor.

He got up as soon as possible and checked if his face is still okay.He touched his nose and it felt really painful.'fuck my life'he thought.(Svt's recent album is very original huh)

"ugh...wait what's this? oh my gosh...blood.Nah it's fine i'll settle this later"Yujin whispered to himself wiping the blood off his nose and continued running to school.

*at school*

Yujin was panting in front of his classroom door,hesitant to open it.He looked at his watch,8:30,fear visible on his face.He catched his breath and prepared for what his teacher is gonna say to him.He hesitantly opened the door seeing his teacher's disappointed and angry face looking at him.

"You're late"his teacher said.

"I knowwww and i am sooo sorry Mrs Park i forgot that we had school today so i woke up late...i really didn't mean to i'm sorry"Yujin said smiling knowing it's no use in saying that.

"it's fine Yujin"she said smiling.
"meet me after class understand?"she said her smile not visible on her face anymore.

'i'm screwed.oh well whatever couldn't care less either way'.Yujin thought before replying.
"Yes i understand."sarcastically.

"good now go back to your seat".

Yujin rolled his eyes and made his way to his seat.Yujin sat on his seat and just looked out the window wishing for the boring class to just end not caring about what the teacher is saying at the front of the class.

*-*

Please don't hate me for this it's my first time so please understand.ANYWAYS homework is killing me and i have no idea why teachers gave us so much homework like what's the point cus it just made my life even worse'^'.

Have a nice day tho everyone^>^ and pls take care of yourself love y'all♡.