~Black bean noodles~

The next day...

Gyuvin put on his headphone and played the song'luv luv luv-Jo Yuri,Sung Hanbin'.He started to rock his body back and forth,his feet following the sweet rythm in his ears.He sighed.'Where the fuck is he?'He thought.

He was waiting for Yujin at the bus stop,it's been 7 mins since he got there but for him,it felt like ages.He squatted down and watched as the cars passed one by one.Just as he was about to let out a groan,he heard his name being called through the song.He immediately stood up,took off his headphone and turned his head towards the left side then to the right side.There he saw a cutie patootie person waving at him smiling while getting closer to him.

It was Yujin(ofc)."Hi hyung"Yujin said smiling.

"Where were you?! It's been ages you know"Gyuvin squished Yujin's face and gave him the sad face.

"Are you sure? It's still early,when did you get here?"Yujin said slowly taking Gyuvin's GIGANTIC hands off his face.

"I think about...8 mins ago or somth? Don''t know,don't care"Gyuvin shrugged.

Yujin sighed and gave him the 'are you fr' look.He then started to walk fastly attempting to leave Gyuvin behind but as expected,Gyuvin catched up with him easily because of his LONG AHH LEGS.

Gyuvin put one of his arm around Yujin's shoulder and the other in his pocket."I know this one restaurant that sells the BEST black bean noodles,have you eaten yet? It's on me~"Gyuvin said looking at Yujin.

"Nope,not really hungry rn"Yujin replied.

"Eyyyy liar~"Gyuvin poked Yujin's tummy while teasing him.

Yujin stopped walking and turned to Gyuvin,while Gyuvin copied what Yujin did."Hyung,stop.I'm not-"Yujin was cut off by his stomach rumbling loudly.

"PFFT,YOU ARE HUNGRY HAHAH"Gyuvin laughed wiping his fake tear while Yujin is embarrased af.Yujin covered his stomach and once again,attempt to leave Gyuvin behind by walking even faster than before,but again,failed.

Gyuvin catched up to Yujin and stopped Yujin by standing in front of him."WAIT,me,i'm hungry too"Gyuvin said patting his stomach.

Yujin chuckled."Alright then,let's go to this restaurant you're talking bout"He said.

"YAY! COME ON LET'S GO"Gyuvin put his arm around Yujin's shoulder once again and they both made their way towards the restaurant.

After 10 mins of walking,they arrived at the restaurant.Gyuvin pushed the door open making the bell on top of the door rang.Gyuvin held Yujin's wrist and dragged him to the table beside the window.

"Stay here,i'll go order the food for us,what would you like?"Gyuvin asked after Yujin sat down.

"I'll just have a bowl of black bean noodles and a can of soda please"Yujin said after placing his bag on the chair beside him.

"Alright"Gyuvin placed his bag on the chair in front of Yujin's bag and left to order.

"Hi auntie~"Gyuvin smiled to the restaurant owner.

"Oh?Gyuvin! You came again? I guess you really liked the ice cream waffle i made you yesterday huh"She chuckled.

"Of course i do! The waffle is so soft~but i actually came here for the-"Gyuvin was cut off by the restaurant owner.

"Black bean noodles?"She said making Gyuvin gasp.

"Wahh auntie,how come you know me so well even though we just met yesterday?"Gyuvin raised one of his eyebrows and tilted his head.