Is it him?

~at school~
*-Gyuvin's pov-*

"Lastly,you only need to sign here".The school principle said pointing to the line at the bottom of the paper.

"There,so when can my son start school?"my mom asked.Honestly i didn't really payed any attention to what they were talking about,i just want this to end and go try to look for Yujin,if he does go here.

"He must be tired from all the traveling so i'll just let him rest today and he can start tomorrow."She said smiling at me and my mom.

"Uhm can't i just start today?I'm not that tired so i don't really have to rest."I asked her.

"Are you sure?You really don't have to push yourself you know?"

"Yes i know.Can i perhaps just explore the school today and start learning tomorrow?"I asked giving her my iconic puppy eyes that would work on anyone except my mom.

"Of course you can !!.Feel free to explore and get familiar with the things here.Oh yeah,should i call a student to show you around?"She asked.

"No thank you,i think i can manage myself.Then please excuse us."I said smiling at her.She smiled back and me and my mom exited the room.

After my mom closed the door she said"are you really sure you don't want to rest first?you usually hate going to school so why suddenly not skip it?"to me."wait is this about yujin?!"she whisper-yelled to me smirking after.

"mommm shushh and yes maybe it is about Yujin but keep it a secret!"i whispered back to her.My mom laughed.

"welp i'll just tell you this.For your information,the reason i registered you to this school is because Yujin also goes to this school and matthew too! So you should try looking for matthew first since he must have missed you so mu-"i cutted her off by giving her a very very tight hug while smiling.

"thanks mom.I love you soooo much and will 'always' do."i said to her still smiling.She chuckled and hugged me back.

"Then you should always help me with the chores! Not making more mess!!"she said smacking my head.

I broke the hug and held my head."owww mommm what is wrong with your obsession with smacking my head..."i said caressing my head.

"i don't do that for nothing nuh uh i do that to knock some senses into that big head of yours."she said with one of her hand pointing at my forehead and the other at her waist.I sighed and we shared a laugh.

"oh right i should get going now"she clapped her hands."good luck in finding yujin! i'll see you after school alright?"she said smiling at me.

"alright mom drive safely!"I said smiling back.We bid our goodbyes and she made her way to the exit.

'now time to go look for yujin! Right after i find matthew hyung.'I thought smiling at myself.

Matthew had moved to Korea 2 years ago.Gyuvin met matthew when they were in kindergarten.At that time Gyuvin just moved to Canada and his parents made him go to the kindergarten there eventho he doesn't even know how to speak english so he was very scared at that time but thankfully matthew was there to help him.Matthew taught him how to speak english slowly and they became bestfriends since then.

"where the fuck is he?!And why is this school so fucking big! My legs are dying!"I whispered to myself.Not really paying attention to my surroundings,i accidentally bumped into someone."sorry"i said bowing.

"it's fin- wait Gyuvin? Is that you?"

=>=

Sorry for the late update.MY STOMACH IS KILLING ME.I'VE ALREADY GONE TO THE BATHROOM A HUNDRED TIMES NOW AND IT'S STILL KILLING ME IDK WHAT TO DO PLS HELP.╥﹏╥