'grover^>^'

"i'm home!"Yujin took off his shoes and went to search for food since he was so hungry.'𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥.'He thought.That smell came from the kitchen and as he went there,he peeked his head through the door and saw his mom cooking."mom?".He called.

"Yujin!You're home!How was school?".She said turning around and dried her hands on her apron.

Yujin put his bag on the chair at the table and came to his mom and hugged her."school was nice."He broke the hug and his mom went back to cooking.

"when is the food gonna be ready? I'm starving"Yujin whined shaking his shoulders.(shaking?idk just imagine somth-)

His mom chuckled."It will be ready soon.In the mean time,you should go take a shower.You stink."She put her hand below her nose playfully.

"Mommm"He whined.

"shu shu go! I'll call when the food is ready."His mom flapped her hand in front of yujin.

"Fine"He puffed his cheeks and his mom just laughed.He took his bag and went upstairs.As he went into his room,he closed the door,take out his phone and put it at the study table.He took his towel and went into the bathroom to take a long shower.

~1 hour later~

Yujin got out of the bathroom already dressed in his pajamas and closed the door behind him using his leg while drying his hair using his hand.He sat at his study table and picked his phone up from the table with his other hand.He turned the phone on and at the lockscreen he saw a notification from '𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓^>^' (gyuvin).He tapped on it and unlocked the phone.

             𝒈𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓^>^

YUJIN
YUJIN
YU
JIN
YUJINNIE
YU

                             WHAT

JIN
oh
hi😀

                        Hyung wtf
                    What you want

Nothing,are you coming
to school tomorrow?🥰

                         yea? Why

Let's go tgt🤩  

                     Uhm sure,ig?

YAY !
MEET ME AT THE BUS STOP
SEE U TOMORROW THEN😍
GOOD NIGHT YUJINNIE😘

                          Night. 

awh man☹️
𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯.

Yujin chuckled and turned off his phone and tossed it on his bed.After he finished drying his hair,he hanged his towel on the chair at the study table and go down stairs to check if the food is ready.He went into the kitchen and saw that his mom is preparing the foods on the table.

"Oh! Yujin! I was just about to call you"His mom chuckled.

"No need to,i could tell by smelling it,it already reached my room calling me to eat"Yujin said sitting on the chair in front of his mom.

His mom chuckled as she finished preparing the foods."You must be really hungry my son~"She ruffled Yujin's hair and laughed."Here you go~ Eat as much as you want my beloved son~"She placed a plate of rice infront of Yujin and sat down infront of him.

Yujin smiled."thanks mom"He said.He put some curry on his rice and took a bite.His eyes widened,"Mom! This is very delicious! 10/10!"Yujin said and took another bite.

"Duh,i'm the one who cooked it of course it's delicious"His mom said.

Yujin covered his mouth."You said duh..."He said.

"Yup! Teenagers use these kinds of words right? Do i sound younger?"His mom asked.

Yujin laughed,"Sure mom"He said and continued to eat.

"Hey,the way you said it doesn't sound sincere"His mom frowned and took a bite of her food.

Yujin chuckled."sorry if you feel offended"He said and his mom smiled.The both continued to eat and talked about how Yujin's day at school was.

After they finished eating,his mom was about to wash the dishes but Yujin insisted on doing it instead so his mom let him do it and went upstairs to go to bed first.

As Yujin finished washing the dishes,he went upstairs to his room and opened the door and closed it.He flopped on his bed and took his phone that was laying beside him.He closed the light on the bedside table and scrolled through tiktok.A few hours passed and he felt sleepy so he checked the time and it was already 2:00 am.He immediately closed his phone and put it on the bedside table.As he stared at the ceiling,his eyes slowly starts to close and finally he went to sleep.

"Yujin,wake up"

×-×

So sorry for the short chap and cus it took so long for me to update~-~I had been very busy lately'^' I'll try to make longer chaps and I hope u all have a great day !! T>T.