This is perfect.

*3rd person pov*

"i found you.I finally found you."Gyuvin smiled holding the YELLOW umbrella above them.They are now in the rain with only a YELLOW umbrella covering them.

Yujin was confused.'who's this? He looks familiar...and what does he mean by that?.Does he even know me? Do I EVEN know him?'.Yujin's head was full of questions and he wants the questions to be answered so he asked."Do i know you?"

"i...you don't remember?It's me,Gyuvin.Kim Gyuvin?"

"Gyuvin?That sounds familar..."Yujin's eyes squinted as he tried to remember a person named gyuvin,there are a lot of people named gyuvin in this world.Suddenly it hits him."OH YEAHHH now i remembered."

Gyuvin's face lit up."I KNEW IT! You wouldn't forget about me won't you"He smiled as he was relieved to hear that.

"i had a friend named gyuvin back when we were in kindergarten,but he moved,he's in Canada rn so idk you."He said making gyuvin give a 'r u serious' look.

Gyuvin sighed."Right,just to make sure,you're Yujin right?"Gyuvin asked.

"Uhm yea?"Yujin furrowed his eyebrows.

"and that boy you're talking about moved when he was fOiVe and you're four,correct?"Gyuvin asked making yujin even more confused than before.

"yeah...wait- how- does that mean..."

"That boy is me,Yujinnie."

At that very moment,it hits Yujin.His eyes starting to fill with tears.He was shocked,after all these years yujin could finally see him again.They stood under the umbrella in silence,only the sound of the raindrop hitting the umbrella can be heard.It took about 2 minutes for Yujin to process what was happening and cut the silence between them.

"hyung... are you really here? or am i just imagining things..."Yujin wiped the tears that fell from his eyes.Yujin chuckled."it must be because of that stupid 3 hours detention-"Yujin got cut off by gyuvin giving him a tight hug with his one hand while the other holding the umbrella.

"If i was really just in your imagination,you wouldn't have felt this right? besides you would've been soaked by now yujinnie."gyuvin chuckled and that was enough to make yujin burst into tears.Yujin wasted no time and immediately hug him back tightly,sobbing onto gyuvin's shoulder.

"hyung...i missed you...so much".Yujin whispered under his breath and gyuvin still managed to hear it.

"i missed you too yujinnie"gyuvin said before breaking the hug."why are you crying?"he chuckled wiping yujin's tears.

Yujin immediately turn around and wiped his own tears."i'm not"he said with a broken voice trying to dry his tears by looking up and fanning his eyes.

Gyuvin just laughed at the sight.It reminded him of that one incident that happened when they were kids.

*Flashback*
Lil gyu was pushing lil yujin on the swing.Having too much fun,he accidentally pushed too hard making lil yujin fall face first to the sand.Lil gyu immediately came infront of lil yujin to check if he got hurt.

"oh my gosh yujin i'm so sorry,i got carried away..."He brushed away the sand that got into lil Yujin's hair.

"Hyung...i told you not to push me too hard..."lil Yujin said,his eyes getting teary.

"sorry...wait-are you crying?"lil Gyu chuckled a little.

"i'm not."Lil Yujin immediately wiped his tears."MOM!".Lil Yujin suddenly shouted making lil gyu shut him with his hand,panic available in his face.

"SHHHHH DON'T TELL YOUR MOM!"Lil Gyu whisper-shouted to him.

Lil Yujin slapped the hand off his face."fine! But you need to buy me ice cream first then i won't tell her."He crossed his arms,waiting for lil gyu to answer.

"ugh fine...whatever"Lil Gyu rolled his eyes making lil yujin cheered in victory.

*end of flashback*

Gyuvin walked with yujin to the bus stop."so,how is canada? Is it fun? How are you?How is your parents doing? Are they good?"Yujin asked,his eyes looked up to gyuvin's.

"please calm down,ask the questions one by one"Gyuvin chuckled at his cuteness."Canada was...fun i guess.I got to meet a lot of friends there thanks to my friend,matthew hyung."He smiled."But...it wasn't that perfect since you weren't there"He turned to the ground.

"But i'm here now"Yujin looked up to him smiling.

'That pretty smile...it's a sight that could take everyone's breath away.The smile that i will never get sicked of'Gyuvin thought smiling back at him.

"ANYWAYS,you should come by my house sometimes,if you want.My mom would be really happy to meet you."Yujin said as he pat gyuvin's shoulder.

Gyuvin looked at the hand on his shoulder and grab it."sure,and i will bring you over to my house too."He said before letting go of the hand.

As they arrived at the bus stop,they sat at the seat waiting for the bus to come.Gyuvin closed the umbrella and put it beside him."Oh right,give me your phone."He said.

Yujin gave his phone to gyuvin."Here,why tho?"He peeked over to gyuvin,seeing him typing a few numbers on Yujin's phone.

Gyuvin called his phone using yujin's phone and his phone rang.He pressed the red button on his phone and hand over yujin's phone back to him.

Gyuvin turned his head to look at yujin."save my number and i'll save yours."Gyuvin said before turning his head back to his phone.

"There.Call me if you wanna come over."Yujin put his phone back in his pocket and turned to look at the scenery in front of him.

Gyuvin hummed and did the same.He then turned to look at yujin who's watching the rain as it drops to the ground.There was nobody on the bus stop but them and they both didn't talk meaning,the bus stop was filled with silence.But it wasn't an awkward silence,it felt more like a cozy silence.The sound of peace and quiet mixed with the sound of rain hitting the ground.The perfect moment for both of them.

While yujin was enjoying the scenery,gyuvin was staring at his side profile.

*Yujin's head voice*
'hmm...why the fuck is he staring at me...it feels kinda weird but whatever,it's gyuvin so it's fine.'As he continued to enjoy the scenery.

*Gyuvin's head voice*
'So pretty...damn this is the best fucking day of my life.I hope my life will stay like this forever.'As he smiled and turned his head towards the scenery in front of him.

Gyuvin took a deep breath and exhales.

"This is perfect."

T-T

I'M BACK.I'm so sorry this is so bad:( and i'm also sorry bcus i took so long to update.The weekend ends so fast and instead of getting more sleep,i got more homework=~=.But i'll try to update faster for you.Stay healthy y'all,luv you♡.