Gyuvin's new friends(•◡•)

*𝙁𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠*

--𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨--

"Fuck this big ahh school,can't even find my fucking class"Gyuvin whispered to himself looking at his time table.He had been walking for 30 minuites and the hallways were very quiet since all of the students had already gone to their class.So all he could hear there was his footsteps and the birds chirping outside.

Suddenly,he saw two students walking together while talking and laughing with eachother.One of them has brown hair and the other has black hair.

Gyuvin was pretty confused as to why the students weren't in their class,but he ain't really care bout that,all he want was to get to his class quickly so he made the decision to ask them for directions.

"Hey,excuse me"Gyuvin said tapping the brown haired boy's shoulder.

The brown haired boy turned around and stopped walking,"Yes?"He asked.The black haired boy also stopped walking and payed attention to Gyuvin.

"Uhm,do you perhaps know where this class is?"Gyuvin asked handing his timetable.

The brown haired boy took the timetable and looked at the class name."Yo bro,isn't this our class?"The brown haired boy nudged his friend making his friend look at the timetable too.

"Yea it is"The black haired boy replied."Well bro,you're in luck! Cause we're also in your class~"The black haired boy said and looked up to Gyuvin.

Gyuvin sighed in relief."You don't know how tired i am right now,i've been searching for that class for half an hour cause this school is so fuckin big you know"He said smiling.

"Ikr i also had problems finding my class every year cause this school is so big"The black haired boy said and his friend agreed with him."Anyway,my name's Gunwook and this is Junhyeon"The black haired boy said and pointed to his friend.

"Name's Gyuvin,nice to meet you guys"Gyuvin said shaking both of their hands.

"Let us tell you ALL about the school,including the rumors about the teachers"Junhyeon said and whispered the last part.

Gunwook hit Junhyeon's arm and shook his head.They made their way to their class while coming up with excuses to tell the teacher.Not really trying to get there early since they're already late.

As they arrived at their class they stood in front of the door.

"What class is it now?"Junhyeon asked looking at the door.

"Math"Gyuvin replied looking at his timetable.

"Welp,we're dead"Gunwook said also looking at the door.

"Not yet"Junhyeon said squatting down and the two other followed."let's just tell her that we were helping Gyuvin find his class"Junhyeon said smiling.

"Dude,she would've said it wouldn't take that long to help Gyuvin to his class since he's IN OUR CLASS and we know the way"Gunwook said."She would've know that we were doing something else before finding Gyuvin"Gunwook said looking at the door once again.

"You're right"Junhyeon said."We should tell her that we were helping a teacher before we found Gyuvin"Junhyeon snapped his finger.

"wait,is the math teacher strict?"Gyuvin asked.

"Yeah"Junhyeon said."She's that one strict grumpy old lady teacher that most of the school have ya know"Junhyeon said making Gyuvin laugh quietly while Gunwook wheeze and hit Junhyeon's arm.

"Wait wait don't laugh yet,we're still in a problem here"Junhyeon said."What's your plan Gyu"Junhyeon said.

"Right,since she's strict,wouldn't she call that teacher to confirm it? And what if the teacher said it wasn't true? Wouldn't you guys be in a bigger problem?"Gyuvin stated.