Chapter 12: Awake

Hawks POV
God.. I feel so.. Drowsy..?
What the hell happened...?

Hawks looks up and sees Dabi hovering over him and instantly remembers what happened.
The call, The kiss, and the weird thing Dabi had given him. On instinct Hawks tried to flap his wings only to be disappointed due to the fact that the bag was still on his wings.
"MHMMMMM!!!"
"Be quiet kiego."
Hawks instantly shut up when Dabi said his name. He didn't like it when people said his name. His real name.
"Heh. I knew you wouldn't want me to say your name."
Hawks rolled his eyes.
"Oh and just so you know, I didn't want to do this."
Hawks looked up at Dabi like he was crazy when he said that. But right after that Dabi lit the bag on Hawks wings on fire.
It took Hawks a millisecond to feel the pain rush into his body from the tips of his wings to the bottom of his toes. Hawks began to yell in pain but the noise came out muffled because of the tape. Even so Dabi could tell how much pain the bird was in. He kept saying in his head, "It's for Twice... It's for Twice..." like a song.
Around a few minutes later Hawks could feel that his wings were gone. He looked behind his head to see that the bag was gone including his wings. Hawks tried to get up to punch the man in front of him but was pulled down due to the cuff on his hand. Dabi looked down at the man then walked around him to see his back.
"I'll be right back."
Dabi left the room leaving Hawks to his thoughts.

Why did he burn my wings?
Why did he say he didn't wanna do this?
Why did he kiss me?
Does he not care about the kiss?
Will anyone know where I am?
What about Mirko is she safe?

Before Hawks could continue his thoughts he was interrupted by the door opening revealing Toga with a creepy smile on her face.
"Heeeey Hawks~"
Hawks pulled the tape off his mouth in order to respond to her.
"Toga, I'm sorry for what I did to Jin I know he meant a lot to you-"
"Oh I don't care about that anymore!"
"Wait you don't..?"
"I still do but there's something I really wanna do that makes me forget about twice."
"And what's that?"
Toga pulled a knife from behind her back and lunged at Hawks. Hawks didn't have enough time to do anything, not like he could. But he ended up getting stabbed in his hand as he tried to defend himself.
"SHIT-"
Toga pulled her knife out of Hawks hand with a  tiny giggle as she did. Without saying another word she skipped out of the room with Hawks sitting on the ground holding his hand tightly to try and stop the blood from coming out of his hand.
Right after toga Dabi walked into the room with a first-aid kit in his hand.
"Looks like she got to you first."
"W-What the fuck does that mean?!"

HAIIIII I'M GONNA TRY AND POST MORE OFTEN FOR Y'ALL ONLY IF U GUYS VOTE/COMMENT ON MY SHITTY STORY
Anygays~
GO DRINK SUM MILK