Christmas Special: A Snowy Christmas

Midorya POV
Hmmm... I wonder if it's going to snow this year... Eri is gonna be really sad once she sees...

Deku was looking out the balcony in his dorm room while drinking some hot chocolate, wondering what he can play with Eri since there was no snow. It was Eri's first sleepover, and the whole class 1-A was going to hang with her. Even Bakugo seemed excited a bit.
Just then a knock came at Deku's door.
He walked from the balcony and to the door, when he opened it he wasn't that surprised about who it was.

"Hey nerd, let me in."
"Hi Kacchan!"
"Yeah, yeah, c'mon move. My heater is broken it's fucking freezing in my room."

Deku moved and plopped himself onto the bed, pattin the spot next to him and taking another sip of his hot chocolate.

"What are you doing?"

Bakugo spoke as he sat down with his blanket staring outside.

"Nothing much Kacchan, just trying to think what we could do with Eri when she comes over. I wouldn't have to if it had snowed already."
"Tsk, it's irritating I know."
"Huh, Kacchan I thought you hated winter?"
"I do. But snow made it slightly better I guess."
"Hah, nice to know Kacchan."
"Oh shut up, and stop giving that smirk."

Deku chuckled and then looked in the direction that Bakugo was staring in.

Bakugo POV
Hmm, it's probably been an hour by now. And it's most likely around 5:00. Eri should be getting here in an hour or so, the damn nerd is tired and needs some sleep.

What Deku hadn't noticed was the Bakugo had stopped staring out the window and was watching Deku's movements. He could tell that he didn't get any sleep again, one of his bad habits of his dark arc.

So Bakugo did something so random, once Deku was about to fall asleep he held his head and gently placed him properly on his bed. Then he took his hot chocolate and placed it on Deku's desk. After that he sat next to him and opened up the blanket he had and spread it out onto the two of them. He then opened a book and was reading while Deku caught up on his missing sleep.

Denki POV
It's probably fine to have him here, all the others are in their dorms.

Denki walked into the dorm with a hat and puffy jacket on, while dragging the purple haired person next to him into the class 1-A dorms.

"You sure it's fine for me to be here?"
"Shinso buddy, I don't think there are any rules that state I can't bring people from other classes here!"
"Eh true."
"Want some hot chocolate? Momo just made some fresh."
"Sure I'll take some."

Denki went into the kitchen got two cups and came back with whipped cream,  marshmallows, candy canes, and some cookies.

"I love my hot chocolate with all this stuff. Want some?"
"Well it's my first time trying it with whipped cream, candy canes, and cookies. So I might like it."
"Whaaaat?! Shinso, it's disappointing to see you suffer like this."

Denki sat down at the table and gave Shinso his hot chocolate and took his own. Just then Shinso took a sip and it looked like his tired-looking eyes lit up. Denki laughed at the sight of that.

"Is it good?"
"Amazing, I guess you were right."
"What do you mean guess? I'm always right."

Denki laughed in an exaggerated way and Shinso couldn't help but chuckle too.

"I have the best final thing for the two of us."
"What? I'm scared and concerned."
"You like cats right?"
"Yeah, I love them."

Denki picked up the TV remote and turned on the TV. He then went to YouTube and played funny cat videos. For almost every single one of the videos Denki laughed his heart out. Shinso mainly chuckled a bit here and there. Some of them being because of Denki.

Momo POV
Ooo, I've never been inside Jiro's room before. It looks very nice.

"I got something I wanna show you Yamomo!"

Jiro tugged Momo and put her on her bed. Momo tried very hard not to spill the two cups of hot chocolate as he sat down. Then Jiro quickly grabbed her electric guitar and sat down on a stool.

"I've been practicing for Eri! I wanted you to hear before she did!"
"That's great Jiro! I'm sure it's going to sound lovely."

Jiro then tuned her guitar a bit then started to play Jingle Bells, Deck The Halls, and All I Want For Christmas Is You.
Momo looked at Jiro in awe as she played, she had known Jiro was great at playing her guitar but she especially loved the Christmas songs she was playing. After Jiro was done, Momo smiled and looked very happy.

"That was great Jiro! I loved every note!"
"Thanks Yamomo, I was worried it didn't sound good..."
"Not to sound rude, but Jiro that was very nice. I could tell you practiced hard. Eri is going to love it!"

Jiro simply smiled in gratitude and sat down on her bed next to Momo. Then the two of them drank hot chocolate with marshmallows and talked about the ideas they had for games to play with Eri.

Kirishima POV
Man... This sounds fun, and I think it seems very manly.

"Kirishima!! Get over here!"
"I know Ashido, give me a second!"
"You and me have to look awesome for Eri when she gets here!"
"I know! We're gonna look awesome!"
"I love your spirit! Let's get started."

Mina started by taking Kirishima's hair brush and properly combing his hair into two tiny pigtails, and adding a cat hairclip in the front.

"Here check it out Kirishima!"
Mina then passed Kirishima the mirror for him for see.
"Wow Ashido, I love it heh. I might even just stay like this."
"Silly, course you are. Now for your concealer."
"What's that?"
"You'll see. Now don't move or else I'll get it into your eyes!"

After around twenty minutes Mina finally finished and made Kirishima look like a proper elf. Kirishima looked at himself in the mirror and was in love with Ashido's makeup Skills.

"Wow Ashido! If you didn't want to be a hero you could be been a great makeup artist! Now can I take the ponytails out? They hurt my head."
"Nope, your keeping them in. Now you get to comb my hair. I don't trust you with my makeup though."
"Understandable. Now give me your comb."

Mina and Kirishima chatted as he tried to comb Mina's hair into a ponytail. But kept failing, Mina didn't mind and just kept talking and drinking her hot chocolate.

But while all of the classmates were hanging out with each other, Eri was about to knock on the door with Mr Aizawa dropping her off from the dorms.

"Knock Knock"

HAIIIIII I'M GETTING MY MOTIVATION BACK Y'ALL BE PROUND OF YOUR AUTHOR  AND THIS HAS 1162 WORDSSSSSSS AND IT'S 3:17 AM RN WHEN I'M POSTING THIS
Anygays~
GO DRINK SUM HOT CHOCOLATE