Christmas Special: A Snowy Christmas 2

Eri POV
I wonder how sleepovers work, they sound pretty fun based off what Mr Deku told me...

"Eri, are you excited?"
"I guess Mr Aizawa.."
"What's wrong?"
"I'm just nervous I guess. It's my first time."
"Don't worry, you'll have fun."
"Okay..."
"Yeah kid you'll have fun, I remember my first sleepover... It was wit-"
"Shut it Hizashi."
"Oh right, sorry kid I was just remembering the good old days."
"It's ok Mr Mic."

Mr Aizawa pulled to the school and forced Present Mic to stay in the car, then Mr Aizawa opened his trunk and pulled out Eri's sleeping bag. She and Mr Aizawa walked to the dorms and then knocked on the door. After Denki opened the door Mr Aizawa left and went back to his car.

"Guess what I brought Shota!"
"Ugh, what?"
"Hot chocolate! My specialty!"
"Huh, thanks Hizashi."

Present Mic then took out a thermostat and poured hot chocolate into three cups. One for Mr Aizawa, one for himself, and one for their dear friend Oboro Shirakumo.

"Hizashi..."
"You know my hot chocolate was his favorite."
"I guess."
"Merry Christmas Shota."
"Merry Christmas Hizashi."

Denki POV
She's here! This is gonna be fun!

"Who's at the door Denki?"
"Look its Eri!"
"Hey Eri."
"Hi Shinso!"
"Wait you guys know each other?"
"Yeah, sometimes when I need to practice with Mr Aizawa she came with him. It was fun."
"Awww, that's adorable!"
"Shut up."
"Where's Mr Deku?"
"Midorya? Good question, let's go find him in his room!"
"Okay!"
"I'm staying here drinking my hot chocolate."
"Suit yourself!"

The two of them then went to the elevator and pressed the button. Once they got to his floor Denki brought Eri into his hands and went to knock on his door.
When he did Deku didn't answer, Denki thought he was asleep. But he was also a bit concerned if Deku left just like before. So he opened the door slightly and him asleep with Bakugo next to him.

"Is he there?"
"Heh, yeah he is Eri. But Bakugo is there too. Wanna go say hi?"
"Yeah, if it's not gonna bother him."
"It won't, trust me kid."
"Okay."

Denki opened the door and put Eri down so she could properly say hi to Bakugo.

"Denki you Pikachu, why the hell are you here?"
"Relax, the kid wanted to say hi."
"Oh I didn't see her."
"Hi Mr Bakugo."
"Hey Eri, Izuku would've said hi too but he's asleep."
"It's okay Mr Bakugo. I'll say hi later."
"Alright kid, Denki you go I'll be there with Izuku in a bit."
"Alright lovebird, bye."
"You Pikachu-"

Denki quickly took Eri and ran out Deku's room and to the elevator. He then went to all the other rooms and brought them all to see Eri and get ready for the sleepover. When Eri saw Kirishima's face she laughed a bit with the class, including Mina even though she already saw. Jiro had grabbed her guitar when the group came to her dorm so she could play the songs she learned for Eri.
The class came down the elevator and brought sleeping bags, chips, candy, and candy canes. The group moved the couches around so all of them could have room for the sleeping bags. Once they did and set up, Bakugo and Deku came down with their sleeping bags. By then Denki already told the class what happened so when the girls, mainly Mina, saw them she gave the two of them smirk and a smile.
Deku was completely clueless and looking back and forth between Bakugo and Mina since the two of them were giving each other death stares. Because Bakugo gave one to Mina.

"What happened?"
"Ooo I know Mr Deku!"
"Oh thanks Eri, what happened?"
"First Mr Denki brought me with him to say hi to you but saw Mr Bakugo with you and told everyone."
"That makes sense. Thanks Eri!"

After that little conflict between Bakugo and Mina, Jiro played the songs she learned and Momo passed out hot chocolate. Eri was amazed by the songs Jiro played and was really happy. Eventually the class played charades, except Christmas themed. Eri won because the class helped her, she also learned how Christmas worked and who Santa was.

"I really like the reindeer!"
"That's great Eri, maybe you'll be able to see Rudolph and his red nose!"
"Really? Will you show me to me Mr Deku? If you can."
"I'll try Eri, it's ok if you asked!"

Kirishima and Sero had a major debate on what movie to play first, Elf, or Home Alone. They also forced the class to have an anonymous vote. Home Alone won, and the class sat down and watched the movie at around 8:30 pm. During the movie it had started to snow and Eri pointed it out.

"Look Mr Deku, it's snow!"
"Wow Eri, your right! Guys it started to snow!"

The class quickly paused the movie and went outside to see the snow with Eri. Deku made sure Eri was properly dressed and almost forgot to get properly dressed himself. Bakugo had to remind him to keep Deku from getting a cold.
Right after the class walked out and enough snow had fallen for them all to play. First they made a big snowman with Eri and made it look awesome and, "manly" as Kirishima would say.
Eri, Sero, Denki, Kirishima, and Bakugo played with snowballs and had an intense battle. Deku recorded it all and showed them after, he had also taken photo's of Eri and Bakugo, only showing the ones of Eri. Bakugo had seen the camera roll Deku had and "attacked" Deku. The class didn't buy his act and just continued to play in the snow.
Todoroki had made an ice rink, and Momo had made ice skates for everyone to skate. She helped Eri learn how to skate too, some others also had to learn how to skate. Breaking their butts doing so.
Around a few hours later the class finished watching Home Alone and Elf, with Eri and half the class asleep after.

It was 12:05 am, and only Deku and Bakugo were awake. Bakugo was trying to get Deku to sleep, and Deku just thought he was keeping him company. (Bakugo was doing that too)

The two also eventually fell asleep, ending Christmas with a nice fun time playing and having a holly jolly time.

I WROTE 1074 WORDSSSSS MY MOTIVATION IS BACK BABY BUT MERRY CRISIS Y'ALL AND A HAPPY ANGRY NEW YEAR
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈MERRY┈┈┈┈┈┈
╭╮┓┓┳╮┳╭╮┏┳┓┳┳╮╭╮╭╮
┃┈┣┫┣┫┃╰╮┈┃┈┃┃┃┣┫╰╮
╰╯┛┛┻╰┻╰╯┈┻┈┛┛┛┛┛╰╯
┈┈┈┈┈┈TO┈YOU┈┈┈┈┈┈
Anygays~
GO DRINK SUM HOT CHOCOLATE