CHAPTER 11: RED-CARPET

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Wembley Hall, NY

Outside the building, reporters, flashing their cameras on the arrival of every business tycoons

Outside the building, reporters, flashing their cameras on the arrival of every business tycoons. Even some famous celebrities' were invited for this grand launch. Reporters as usual, asking them a bunch of futile questions.

Among the celebrities, the dazzling queen of the Hollywood franchise has appeared. Aurora Skye. As soon her feet touched on the red carpet, all the cameras turned to focus on her.

Her light skin tone, paired with set of emerald green eyes and waist length warm brown hair. Near her face, two curly hair clumps held in two sleeve.

Wearing a white silk drape long dress and a set of Pluie de Cartier necklace, she take the walk on the red carpet. The deep V-neckline of the perfect proportion and the cutout in the center of the chest made her look even more beautiful. Overall her appearance, she became the trend of the night.

She could sense few businessman, both young and old. Ogling her like a beast awaiting to tame her. Caring less, she entered inside the hall and took her seat on her reserved table at the VIP zone.

Some prominet figures were invited as well. Including, Tristan Asher. CEO of Celestic Golden Enterprise. It's currently a number one entertainment industry in United States. He felt so lucky tonight because Skye was seated next to him.

However for Aurora, it was a complete nightmare.

"Skye you look very stunning tonight" Tristan said, staring her from top to bottom. Luster filled on his eyes.

Aurora just gave him a simple smile in return. But inside her mind she cursed him up with words that couldn't even been found on Google.

Tristan on the other hand couldn't keep his hands still as he slowly place his right hand on her thigh. "How about we have some time alone. What do you think?"

"I'm kindly declining your invitation"

Feeling uncomfortable, she tried to move away from his touch. Tristan smirked knowing her intention as he move his hand towards her inner thigh. Rubbing that area over the dress she wore.

"You can't always keep saying no, would you? After all, I'm your beneficior" he whispered to her.

For a moment, Aurora wanted to cry. They were both sitting on the blind spot area where nobody could notice Tristan's perverted action. She prayed her heart for someone could help her out this time.

A huge crowds uproar was heard, getting everyone's attention. Including both of them. Skyesl's wish came true. The God didn't saved her but instead he send a devil. Darryl Conrad has just arrived .

Walking swaggerly into the VIP section in a white tux, he was damn hot. The female artists were all attratcted over his handsome devilish look. Darryl gave them a two finger salute in his own style. All of them giggle out.