Freecycle

Ivan: "So I went through the blueprints and I think we need a few more parts just to craft these special tools."

Nicky: "I'm honestly not surprised. With all the bugs and worn out parts it's no wonder they're acting up."

Maritza: "So I guess this mean we'll have to either purchase some scraps or go to the Golden Apple amusement park."

Ivan: "Aye, just hearing the name of that place give me the creeps."

Maritza: "So that means we have to do it."

Ivan: "Oh well, at least it ain't me."

Maritza: "You're really enjoying this form of amusement are you?"

Ivan: "I'm weird way. Kinda."

Nicky and Maritza only glared at the sneering Ivan and walked off.

Ivan: "Honestly, why is there always drama?"

At the Golden Apple amusement park.

Nicky: "I can't believe Ivan and you talked me into pulling these three carts."

Maritza gave the compadre a playful pat on the shoulder.

Maritza: "Well, think of this as your workout aside from breaking into Theo's premises."

Nicky: Well played my dear Mitzy Espo."

Maritza: "Oh, bringing out my other alias, well played indeed."

As the workmates were chuckling at their backhanded comments they notice that they were walking pass a mysterious ice cream truck.

Nicky: "Life can be so unpredictable around here."

Rod Sullivan: "Yes, you tell me sweet little boy."

The pair jumped in fear as they heard the ice cream man's voice.

Nicky: "Dude, please...don't ever say that again."

Rod Sullivan: "

Maritza: "Nah, we'll pass."

The disturbed twosome proceeded to leave, avoiding any eye contact with the strange vendor.

Nicky: "I know the dude is a successful ice cream man and owns that creepy factory, but does he seriously have to act like that?"

Maritza: "Blame that on the Willy Wonka movies."

Rod Sullivan: "Sheesh, the kids in this neighborhood aren't oblivious like the adults. And that lad Nicky. My friend Mr. Peterson talks a lot about him and his previous encounters with him. He sort of reminds me of my old nemesis J."

As Rod was deep within his reminiscence, someone called out his name.

Ivan: "Hey Mr. Sullivan, I would let to have the usual please."

Rod Sullivan: "Oh, hello again Ivan. Coming right up."

The vendor gave the lad one of his good ice creams without the secret ingredient since Ivan was one of the kids that never did anything to cross his path. As Ivan paid for his ice cream and walked away Rod was traveling in his thoughts again.

Rod Sullivan pov: "The lads very lucky he is in my favor and is in my good graces. If he didn't remind me of the few people who cared for me or had the same level of personality as my bullies, I wouldn't even be this generous. Same thing applies to some of the other kids that are in my good graces."

It's like the vendor couldn't find the time to stay in his reverie anymore since another person needed his attention.

Finch: "Hey Mr. Sullivan, I have the cookies you wanted. Caramel chocolate chip."