The Fates and Chaos decide to change the future

N/A: For this story, the characters are not mine. They belong to Rick Riordan

I decided to add Dionysus as Nerissa's fifth soulmate. So I rewrote a bit of the chapters I had already posted. 

All the Gods continue to do their things. It's the Winter soltice and they have a meeting. Not that they discuss anything important. They all shut up when a blinding light appear from nowhere. When the light died, The Fates where there. They all bow down.

„Rise", said Clotho.

„We will tell you why we are here after we bring the others here." said Lachesis.

And with a wave of hand, many people were bring there. They were confuse, but seeing The Fates, they quickly bow.

„We brought you here to read a few books about the future. The future needs to be change. That's mean, Zeus and Hera, rules needs to be change and you will change them. The books are mostly about the only demigod daughter of Poseidon, Meredith Nerissa Amphitrite Jackson. The people from the future are mostly from one month before Meredith's sixteen birthday. A few are from a few months later." said Atropos.

„You are fifteen years before Meredith is born. The gods will have their power, but they can't hurt anybody. If they try, they'll lose their powers until the readings is over." Clotho said.

„Chaos agrees with this and even helps us with this plan. They like Meredith."

Everyone is shock at this statement.

„And lastly, Meredith has five soulmate. She didn't accept neither decline the bonds, but it will better to be known. Apollo, Ares, Dionysus, Hades and Hermes are her soulmates."

„When you open the first book, it will start to read themself. They will stop when someone talks. Have fun with the readings." they said togheter and dissappear.

They all we're to stunned to say something. Hestia recover first.

„You should introduced yourself."

A blond girl with grey eyes went first. „Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena." Athena smile at her daughter.

A girl with black long hair and sea green eyes spoke after. „ Meredith Nerissa Amphitrite Jackson, daughter of Poseidon. You can call me anything you want, but, honestly, I prefer Nerissa or Rissa." said with a sigh. Can't believe The Fates did tell them about my soulmates. That's my life, I suppose. Well, I suppose they would have found out in the books. Fuck, Ares would see himself curse me. And Hades would hate me for what happend to Bianca. Nico almost forgave me.. Or at last half forgave. And even Hermes may be upset at me for not doing everything I could for Luke. Fuck my life.

Everyone was shock. If she was a boy or Poseidon was a woman, then they could be copy. Her five soulmates were looking astouning at her. But then, they remember that she didn't accept or decline the bonds. The question was why. Have they did something to her?

Her father smile brightly and made a sofa. Meredith smile at her father and goes to him and sit down besides him. Then every god made a couch for their children as they introduced themself. Annabeth goes to her mother.

„Grover Underwood, satyr." He went and sit down close to Rissa.

„Tyson, cyclop, son of Poseidon." He went and sit beside Rissa.

„Thalia Grace, daughter of Zeus and lieutenant of the Hunters of Artemis." She went and sat beside Annabeth.

„Nico di Angelo, son of Hades, born before the oath." He went and sit beside his father.

„Connor..."

„... and Travis..."

„Stoll, sons of Hermes." They said togheter. Hermes hugs both of them and then sit between them.