six

Craig pov (another inspirational thing between brackets!)

My parents were happy I was back, but not so happy when they mentioned how I missed three days of school. They didn't yell at me for it, they just mentioned it with a disappointed face and then told me to go to sleep.

It's Friday. Hooray. I got ready in ten minutes and immediately left, considering I wake up fifteen minutes before I leave my house. I eat a granola bar while I walk. Tweek leaves like five minutes earlier than I do, and that's just five minutes I could be sleeping so I haven't bothered waking up earlier.

I get to school and listen to the kids as they run around and yell about stuff as if it isn't eight in the morning. I make it to class just as the bell rings, guess I was a little slower today. I happen to notice my seat next to Tweek was taken up by some blonde kid.

"Get out of my seat," I told him when I walked back there. The kid looked at me and Tweek did too.

"There's another chair over there," The boy says with a frown and points to a chair across the room. I hold up the middle finger to him and stare until he gets up and walks away. I sit down.

"Craig, were you flipping people off again?" I hear the teacher asking me.

"No," I say.
"You can go to the guidance counsellor at lunch."
"Christ, I didn't even do anything," I say then drop my head on my desk.

The teacher goes on with talking and I raise my head. Not to pay attention, but to talk to Tweek.

"Are you sure you don't do meth?" I ask. I hope he knows i'm joking, I just sort of sound the same with everything I say.

"What? No, man!" He says, then twitches. This kids a mess. But in a silly cute way.. maybe.

"Okay," I shrug, but I don't look away. I once saw a video about lawyers being quiet and like staring at people to get them to talk. It was actually a show, I don't know which one. Anyways, I do that a lot to see if it works, it does depending on person and timing. It's funny.

"Stop asking that just because of my name. I didn't choose it," Tweek tells me.

"Yeah but it's there twice. Is your middle name Tweak too?" Tweek Tweak Tweak. That's funny.

"I don't have a middle name."
"Really? that's weird."
"What's yours then?"
"It's a secret," I tell him, being quieter than before, then looking forward. I forgot my middle name.

Tweek never responds and when I glance at him he's writing something down. I wonder if he knows I read that entire book I saw him with.

English is over after another hour and then it's history. History sucks. I sit next to Tweek again. Clyde was already there with his feet on the chair next to him.

"Hey guys," He said to us. "Think if I keep my feet up here no one will sit here? There's always one or two extra seats, this is about to be one of them." Holy shit, why's this kid always doing something?

"Move your feet, fat ass," Kenny appears and tells him suddenly. He never sits with us.

"I don't know how, or why, but I think you've confused me with Cartman. Also, no, screw you Kenny," Clyde said and doesn't move his feet.

Kenny pulls the chair out from under them and sits down. "Hey guys," Kenny waves. I look at Tweek and he looks confused. I don't think he's had the delightful pleasure of meeting Kenny.

"You see that supply teacher? She's got hella jugs," Kenny uses his hands to try and show how large he reckons they are. I glance back at Tweek and he looks traumatized now.