fifteen

(thats me btw^^)
Tweek pov (anotha friendly reminder i do not write smut so no worries about that happening C:

Craig was absent on Wednesday. Same on Thursday. Clyde went to check on Craig after school on Thursday. I stood outside of my house as I watched Clyde knock on Craig's door and him being allowed inside.

I walked over there, hoping I would be allowed in too. Tricia opened the door when I knocked.

"He's upstairs in his room," She told me with a sigh and moved out of the way so I could walk in. I thanked her quietly and walked up the stairs where I saw Clyde standing outside Craigs door.

"Dude let me in," Clyde said as he knocked on his door a few times. Clyde spotted me and waved.

"He's not answering and the door's locked. I think he's asleep," He informed me. I nodded.

After a few minutes of Clyde knocking on his door, Craig opened it. He had definitely been sleeping. Although covered by his hat, his hair was still crazily poking out from underneath. His eyes were half way shut and were accompanied by bags underneath.

"What." Craig said. Clyde and I glanced at eachother before he decided to walk right into Craigs room. I followed.

"You haven't been at school," Clyde mentioned.

"You came to my house and disrupted my nap to tell me something I am completely aware of? Thank you, Clyde," He said sarcastically.

"Not just that, idiot. You haven't answered my texts."

Craig shrugged, "I was sick. You can go home now."
"What?! What about Tweek?" Clyde attempted to protest.

"I like him better," Was all Craig said before he walked Clyde down the stairs.

Craig came back into his room, and after shutting his door he walked up to me. My hands raise to cup his face and I take a step forward. Craig put a hand on my wrist and took a step back while shaking his head. My arms dropped back to my side.

"Haven't brushed my teeth yet," He tells me, then cracks a smile.
"Oh my god. Then go do that?" I say. Craig laughs and walks out of his bedroom. I think he knows how worried that made me when he backed off.

I walk towards Craigs desk and look at his guinea pig as she sleeps.

"I usually have her cage on my dresser, but I was cleaning it and got too lazy to put it back." I jump around at the sound of Craigs voice. I hadn't realized he was back.

He walked up to me and immediately pulled me into a kiss. Exactly like we were before, but switched.

It didn't last long, as we were interrupted by a knock on Craigs door, then it being opened. We both quickly took a step away from each other. Tricia walked in with her arms crossed.

"Mother said you have to keep your door open," She told Craig before walking back out. Craig held the middle finger up to his now empty doorway.

"That's lame," I heard him whispering.

"If you were sick, why didn't you just tell us?" I asked. He glanced at me.

"I don't know," he concludes after a moment of silence. "Are you doing anything Saturday?" He asks, completely changing the subject.

"Uh, no, I don't think so. Why?" I respond.

"I'm taking you on a date," He tells me, his monotonous voice making it difficult to tell if he was excited for something he's planning.

I don't like how he can just casually say everything he does. He never cringes at anything he says and he's always confident while speaking. I don't like it because I don't understand.

"O-okay.." I say. He nods and sits on the edge of his bed. I take a look around his room before my eyes stay set on Craig. "So, you like space?"

He immediately looks at me, his eyes beaming with excitement. It disappeared not even a second later. His head dropped and he was looking at the floor. "It's alright, I guess.. I mean, it's — I don't know."

I think that's the first time i've heard Craig stumble over his words. I smiled and sat next to him.

"The stars are nice. I don't know any constellations or anything though," I say, tilting my head slightly so I could see him. His head is raised.

"I know some. Also planets and stuff, I like all that. Did you know-" Craig cut himself off. "I'll be right back." He then stands up and walks out of his room, leaving me sitting here, confused.

(spoiler alert! (its not a spoiler.) craig was freaking out to clyde about how he is like 2 seconds away from speaking a whole essay about space (with a sidetrack of red racer and cars) and he doesn't want tweek to think he's a big loser nerd dorky idiot (he is).)

Craig comes back a few minutes later. He sits down in the same spot; where I watch him fall backwards so he's lying down.

"If you count every single grain of sand on the entire earth, there will be a whole shit ton more stars than all that sand. Ten times more. Something like that," He says, not looking away from his ceiling.

"Oh, really? That's cool," I respond.

He nods. "Yeah. Did you know Saturn will loose it's ring? Not for like a hundred million years, or a billion years, but it'll happen."

"Actually? Woah.. You know a lot about space?" I ask; to which he nods.
"I just find it cool. Not much else to be interested in, not since Terrance and Phillip became insufferably unfunny," Craig said.

Craig continues on telling me space facts. I'm not complaining though, I learned a lot, and really; I could listen to Craig talk about dirt and still be amused. It's just his voice and he words everything, I like it.

Eventually, I did have to go home. I waved goodbye to Craig as I stood outside his front door before making my way to my house. That night, I fell asleep easily knowing I have something — or rather, someone — worth waking up to.

Craig pov (hi)

I shut my front door after Tweek had walked away. I turn around; completely ready to go and sit in my room and wonder if I talked too much, but instead I see my father glaring at me from the couch.

"Is uh-" He stands up. "That your boyfriend?" He finishes.

Tuesday, before he could talk to me, or even think about kicking me out, my mom spoke to him. There was yelling at first, then it calmed. My dad walked into my room where he gave me a whole talk about he's okay with me liking boys. He even said he 'likes gay Craig', whatever the fuck that means.

"Yup," I say. "His names Tweek."

"Okay.. He's part of that family that moved in a few houses down?" He asks. I nod. "Why don't you invite his family over for dinner some time? Your mother and I would like to meet him, his family too."

"What? No, that's so weird," I quickly tell him while I pray he's not being serious.

"How is it weird? It'll happen eventually."
"So?! Start thinking about that in like.. a never from now." I hold up my middle finger. He does the same, but puts it down after a few seconds, while I keep mine up until I walk into my room.

I flop down on my bed. Did I talk too much earlier? Maybe he left because he just got annoyed.. No clue where that came from but okay. Seriously though, I talked too much. I shouldn't be allowed to tell people my interests because i'll talk until my vocal cords explode.

I stand back up and gaze out my window. The sun is in the process of setting. I wish night would come sooner, then i'd have something to look at as I think. Before that happens I fall asleep.

-
yo gang. i was gonna finish this up yesterday but i forgot i couldn't write bc me and my friend went and saw Saw X in theatres and we had sleepover :3
that movie was good though damn. it literally came out yesterday and there was 10 other people in the theatre watching it... like HUH.