Dos.

Jorge Vilda hadn't been kidding after the match about practice being hard. When the girls were done with warming-up, Vilda had set up a killer training. Little touches with the ball and lots of sprinting and running.

It was absolutely draining. Some of the girls made comments about it towards Vilda but he wouldn't listen. They needed to prepare for their Round of 16 against Switzerland and that was everything that he was concentrated on.

Outside of the field, the tensions were so high. The players refused to do anything with the staff. Andorra's greatest support was Alexia. The older midfielder had an idea what the young goalie had to be experiencing and they spent a lot of time together.

When she wasn't with Alexia, the young goalie also spent time with Salma. The only player who she has knwon for years due to the both of them having played in the youth of Spain.

The day that they were supposed to fly to Auckland for the game in two days, Andorra was packing the last of her stuff and then noticed that Aitana was fidgeting with her fingers, awfully quiet.

Andorra stopped what she was doing and turned to look at her. "Are you okay?"

Aitana snapped out of her thoughts and looked at the taller girl. "What do you mean?"

Andorra raised her eyebrow. "Like I asked? Are you okay? Like, is everything fine?"

Aitana shrugged. "I'll be fine. Just nervous for the flight."

Andorra sat down on her bed. "You're afraid of flying?"

Aitana nodded her head. "Been afraid of it since I was young. Normally I'm able to get lost in a book but I burned through them."

Andorra nodded her head. She turned her upper body and opened her suitcase. "Do you like fantasy?"

"Yeah."

Andorra pulled a thick book out of her bag and handed it over to older girl. "What book is it?"

"Lord of the Rings in Spanish."

Aitana's eyes sparkled. "Really?"

Andorra nodded her head. "Yeah. You can loan it from me if you'd like for all of the remaining flights that we have left? I also have the Harry Potter books with me if you want to read those too."

Aitana smiled thankfully at the younger girl. "Are you serious?"

Andorra smiled sarcastically at Aitana. "No. I offer to help you just to fuck you over. Of course I'm serious."

The older brunette rolled her eyes playfully, very grateful for her new roommate as she put the book in her backpack. "Thank you Andorra."

The taller girl shrugged her shoulders and then got up, going to the bathroom to get ready for a travel day. "No need to thank me."

She closed the door behind her, indicating that the conversation was over.

Aitana looked at the closed door for a few seconds before getting herself out of her thoughts and started to finish packing her own stuff.

Aitana felt an attraction towards Andorra. The younger Spanish girl had this aura of mystery around her. It seemed as if she was trying to let people in on only the surface. Being nice enough to have people like her but nothing more than that.

Andorra kept her long black hair down, carefully brushing through her hair, she washed her face and brushed her teeth afterwards. She felt an attraction towards Aitana but she was pretty sure that the older girl was straight while she was a proud and out of the closet lesbian.

She applied her make up and gathered her bathroom belongings and took them with her to her suitcase which she closed when the final things were in, double checking everything.