Treinta y Ocho

Wassup bitches? Let's get into it and I hope you got your tissues ready once again!

That week, the both of them had a lot of contact, face-timing each evening, texting the whole day through.

Andorra was glued to the screen, watching how her girlfriend barely won from Italy in a 0-1 win.

Andorra was the first to congratulate them, then leaving for a meeting that was scheduled with Miss Lopez.

Now that she was a billionaire, she was meant to put down a will. A testament, so that is what they were finally meeting for after Andorra had been prolonging that.

She walked into the small meeting room, dressed in a bright red suit which looked good on her and she knew it, her hair neatly done. Santana Lopez was surprised to see the girl in such a mood but was glad to see that Andorra had picked her life back up again.

Andorra and Santana shook hands and then sat down.

"How are you feeling Andorra?"

"I'm doing a lot better. Thank you for asking."

"That's good to hear. Have you decided what you want to do with your house?"

"Uhm, yes. I want to auction everything off. Everything that isn't broken that is. I also want all of the money from the auction to go to the organizations that are battling for women's rights."

"Do you also want to put the house itself up for auction?"

"Yes. Absolutely everything."

"I'm glad that you have been able to make your mind up with that. What do you want with the company and the other things that are in your name?"

"Everything goes to the Bonmatí family. Including the entire company, that will go to Vincent Bonmatí. I believe that he is the right person for it."

"What about the money?"

"80% to Aitana, 20% to her parents who are allowed to divide or do with it whatever they want. I also want 5 million euros to be transferred to each and every Barcelona Femini player and staff member."

"Alright, we will get it done, if only you can sign everything, then I can go and get everything stated and typed out."

Andorra nodded her head, signed all of the papers that needed to be signed and then continued to go and converse into a comfortable talk, going through the entire list of things that she owned, also conversing about every day things with her lawyer who had done so much for her, so, when they reached the front door and it was time for Andorra to pay the latina, she tipped her generously. "Thank you for everything that you have done for me. During the World Cup, after my parents died, just, thank you."

Santana's eyebrows furrowed, her almond shaped eyes focusing on the girl in front of her. "Are you sure that you are doing okay?"

Andorra nodded her head, this time not lying about how she was feeling. "Yes. I haven't felt this good in a long while."

Santana suspicious but decided to believe the girl, nodding her head. "Okay then, take good care of yourself. Never hesitate to call me if you need to talk to someone."

Andorra nodded her head, shook Santana's hand, thanked her once again and then walked out of the building, now knowing that everything was settled, a huge weight falling off her shoulders.

She made her way home, deep in the night and got her sleep. Her last few days she spent with Aitana's family until they would fly to Paris to attend the ceremonial awards, hoping to see their daughter win the famed golden ball.