Chapter 3

Nandini entered with Aryaman and Nikita just after Manik and Alya exchanged the rings. The entire hall was decorated beautifully with a sweet melody was playing in background which was of the band "Mystery". As soon as she stepped in her eyes fell on Manik who was looking at her and her entwined hands with Aryaman with pain which soon changed into hatred and then indifference. Nandini's eyes were blank. Seeing them their friends came forward.

Cabir: Thanks Nandini for coming. After inviting you I was not sure if you would come.

Nandini: Why wouldn't I come Cabir? I wanted Manik and my happiness only. I am happy that he found his happiness back in Alya. She is perfect for him. Anyways, guys you already know Aryaman, and this is my daughter Nikita.

Navya: Hi Nikita, do you know us?

Nikita: Yes, I know all of you, Mumma has shown your photos.

Nandini: Niki, you be here with Cabir Chachu, I will just go on stage and come back, okay?

Nikita: Okay, Mumma.

Nandini kissed her hair and held Aryaman's hand and moved towards the stage with him.

Nandini: Congratulations Manik, congrats Alya. I am very happy for you both.

Alya: Thanks Nandini. You also seem to be happy with your family.

Nandini: Yes, my husband loves me very much and I also. And our daughter is the ray of happiness in our lives.

Manik: That we know Nandini that your husband loves you sooo muchhhh. Anyways, thanks for coming here. Seeing you today, I am really happy you know, finally you are here, when I am getting my happiness back. People tried to snatch my happiness, but they have failed and they will fail again if they try to.

Aryaman: Manik, henceforth, your happiness will never leave you. You will always be happy with your family. Anyways, congratulations.

Manik: Yes, we will make sure that it happens and thank you. By the way, Nandini, your daughter is really sweet and cute, I liked her a lot. Can I talk to her?

Nandini: Thank you Manik, yes sure, you can meet her.

With this Nandini and Aryaman came down and after sometime Manik called Mukti on stage to stay with Alya and he also came down telling Alya that he will be back after meeting Nandini's daughter.

Manik: Hey, cutiepie, would you like to have some ice cream?

Nikita's eyes shined with happiness hearing ice cream.

Nikita: Yes, yes, I will have strawberry ice cream.

Everyone smiled at her cute expression. Manik picked her up.

Manik: Let's go then, we will both have ice cream together.

He took Nikita with him.

Dhruv: So Nandini, you married Aryaman.

Nandini: Yeah Dhruv, I was determined not to marry someone, but while working together, we almost used to spend our whole day together in our lab only. Slowly we fell in love and came in live in relationship. Then we had a daughter and finally for Niki we got married. But, it was the best decision I took, Aryaman is the best for me.

Abhimanyu: It's good to see you and Manik both happy again.

Navya: So Nandini, you are staying till the marriage no?

Nandini: Yes, of course, we have got transferred to their India branch permanently.

Abhimanyu: Where will you stay by the way?

Aryaman: Actually, our parents told us to stay in Nandini's family house here, which is closed for a long time now.

Dhruv: Nandini, you both stay here only no till the marriage, then you can shift. It's a matter of a week only. We will be able to talk to you properly after so many years.

Nandini: Dhruv, I understand your point, but me staying here will not be good. Manik and Alya may feel uncomfortable.

By that time Alya had come there with Mukti, even Manik was back with Nikita.

Alya: No Nandini, we won't feel uncomfortable. I know you and Manik had a past, but now you are Aryaman's wife and Manik is also engaged with me. Let's forget the past and enjoy our present. Am I right Manik?

Manik: Yes Alya, you are absolutely right. Nandini, Aryaman, you both stay here. I will spend some time with my cutiepie also.

Some guests came and took Manik and Alya with them. After talking to them Alya asked Manik,

Alya: You are okay with them staying here right? I just told this so that they don't think Nandini still affects you.

Manik: Alya dear, you did absolutely right. They won't affect me anymore. And, from now onwards only you have the rights to take decisions about me. Don't hesitate ever, okay?

Alya smiled and replied

Alya: Thanks Manik for making me part of your life and giving me rights of your wife. I will always love you.

Manik just smiled and they went back to their friends.

It was night time. Nikita was playing with Cabir in Cabir's room. Nandini was working on laptop. Suddenly she felt someone hugging her from back.

Nandini: Try something new, I can recognise your touch. And why are you doing this? Where is Niki?

Person: So bad Nandini, I can't even surprise you. And don't get hyper, Niki has slept in Cabir's room. So, all your time now is for me, your hubby. So, let's spend our time together.

Nandini: Okay, okay. Let me close the laptop and let's sleep.

Any comments on Manik's reaction on seeing Nandini???

Anything on Nandini and Aryaman???

Any comments on the plot???