Chapter 7

Mukti and Abhimanyu were at the terrace...

Mukti: Abhi, so many things changed in these 5 years. When Manik rejected Alya, I was very upset because she was my best friend. But then Nandini came and Manik nad she fell in love. Though I never liked Nandini for Manik, but seeing Manik's happiness and Nandini's good nature I accepted her. Then she left Manik. Now again when Manik and Alya are getting their happiness back she came back in our lives. Nothing will go wrong na Abhi?

Abhimanyu: Mukti, I always considered Nandini as my little sister. Her love for Manik was so pure, at least I believed that. But, her decisions changed my point of view. But now seeing her happy with Aryaman and Nikita, I don't think she will create any problem in Manik's life. In fact seeing her Manik will be able to remove her from his heart completely. Trust me Mukti, it will be good for Alya and Manik. Nandini is not a bad girl, she is just ambitious. It's good that she married someone from her field only. There will be no interference in her career because of her family life.

Mukti: Hope you are right Abhi, I just want my friends' happiness. He has suffered a lot.

Abhimanyu: He will be happy, keep faith. let's go down now.

In Alya's room...

Dhruv: Last time, 5 years ago, our plan was spoiled, I lost the hope of getting Nandini, but this time I won't let this opportunity go. You already are going to have Manik, I want Nandini for myself now.

Alya: Dhruv, I will always remain grateful to you for stopping me last time to mix poison in Nandini's food. You saved me from killing a person.

Dhruv: I was shocked to see you mixing poison in her food. Then you told me how you tried to harm her physically before that also, but she was saved by Manik and me unknowingly.

Alya: I couldn't see her with Manik. Manik rejected my proposal, but he fell for that Nandini. I tried many ways to harm and kill her, I even pushed her from college stairs, but Manik saved her. So, finally I thought of mixing poison in her food, when you caught me.

Dhruv: I understood your emotions Alya, but killing someone would have made you a murderer, which I never wanted. Moreover I loved Nandini so much, and you were going to kill her. I was always jealous of Manik because he was always praised for his voice, but I was always overshadowed by him. Then Nandini came, but she also chose him over me. I wanted to take her away from him to break him so that his life and his music get spoiled.

Alya: And then we planned to make Manik believe that Nandini was having an affair with Aryaman. When Manik will leave Nandini for cheating on him, I will support Manik and slowly make him fall for me and you can similarly support Nandini by showing trust on her and make her fall in love with you. We sent their close edited photos to Manik as per our plan, but he never believed them as he trusted Nandini way too much. So, we were planning for something bigger to make Manik doubt her when Nandini herself came up with the idea of leaving Manik.

Dhruv: I was shocked to hear that. But was happy to imagine Manik breaking down. And Nandini told that she will never marry anyone, so I accepted her wish. She couldn't be mine, but Manik also couldn't have her.

Alya: And I was very happy that without doing anything she was leaving. I was confident to use Manik's vulnerable state to make place in his heart by acting like a good friend.

Dhruv: But that day when Cabir told that Nandini married Aryaman, I was devastated. I felt that I lost Nandini again. And this Aryaman is cheating on her, I can't tolerate that. I want to make Nandini mine and happy as soon as possible.

Alya: Don't worry Dhruv, everything will be perfect this time. You should leave now, it's almost time for everyone to wake up, go carefully, nobody should see you.

Dhruv: Yes, Alya, Bye.

Dhruv left silently to his room. After Dhruv left Alya smiled evilly.

Alya: Sorry Dhruv, I can't let your hope to win. 5 years ago, I didn't kill Nandini because she already left from our lives, otherwise my plan was to kill her after making her culprit in Manik's eyes for having affair with Aryaman. I could never let Nandini to marry you, because if Nandini stays near us, Manik will never be completely mine. I gave you false hope of having Nandini because I needed your help to prove Nandini and Aryaman's affair to Manik. But, suddenly Nandini herself planned to leave, I didn't harm her. But this time she is again planning to enter Manik's life and stop our marriage, I can't afford to loose Manik after getting him all for myself. Nandini has to die. I will mix poison again in her drink, and this time no one will be able to save her. The reaction of this poison is similar to some other sudden health issues, so nobody can guess it's because of poison. In the hospital my Dad's friend is there, he will give a false report saying Nandini's case was a natural death. It's a perfect plan. Today is your last day Nandini, from tomorrow there will be no trace of you in my and Manik's life. Manik is mine, forever.

And with this she started to laugh...

But unknown to them there were some people who also got to know about their plan as they heard Alya and Dhruv's conversation.

So, it was Alya and Dhruv's plan to separate Manik and Nandini 5 years back...

But, Alya fooled Dhruv both the times...

Any words on Alya???

Who are the people listening to them???