Chapter 6

Aryaman was going back to room. While going he couldn't find anyone in the drawing room. Expecting everyone in their rooms, he started talking to himself.

Aryaman: The plan is really awesome. Nandini's idea of coming back in Manik's life is really great. Manik is an emotional fool, he got fooled by us years ago and again she is going to do the same. I know Manik will totally fall for this. I will discuss further plans with Nandini now only.

But, Alya overheard his self talk as she was in the kitchen. Aryaman didn't notice her.

Alya: What is he talking about? Nandini is again playing with Manik? I have to know their plan, I can't let them get success in this.

Alya followed him till their room.

Inside the room...

Nandini: Did you talk to her?

Aryaman: Yes, my dear, I did. But what about your plan? Is everything ready?

Nandini: Yes, Arya, everything is done. After 2 days, I will make Manik sign marriage papers once again, I will tell him that I still love him and I realised it when I got to know that you cheated on me. He will fall for my tears and accept me. His marriage with Alya won't happen. Then I will make all his property mine. I want to live in luxury and in these years Manik has grown his business a lot making himself one of the richest businessmen. What about your part?

Aryaman: My darling wifey Soha has already talked to her dad about transferring everything in my name, it will be done soon. Then I will leave her. She is damn stupid yaar.

Nandini: Both of them are stupid and that's why it's easy to make them fall for our lies. We will be the richest people soon and will keep our relationship a secret one.

Aryaman: I can't wait for the day.

Both started laughing together. Alya was standing outside the room listening to everything. She was shocked.

Alya: I can't let them succeed in their plan. I have to do something.

Saying this she left to her room.

The whole night Alya and Dhruv couldn't sleep. They were thinking about Manik and Nandini respectively. They were shocked to hear Aryaman and Nandini's plan and were thinking of ways to spoil it. After thinking a lot Dhruv finally messaged Alya in the early morning.

Dhruv: I need to talk to you right now. It's very important.

Alya: Okay Dhruv, come to my room then. Everyone must be sleeping.

Dhruv: Okay coming.

Dhruv silently came out of his room and knocked Alya's room. Alya opened it and got him inside.

Alya: What happened Dhruv? What's so urgent?

Dhruv: I need your help Alya.

Alya: What help?

Dhruv: Your brother is a hacker no? I need him to hack someone's phone.

Alya: Whose phone and why?

Dhruv: Aryaman's.

Dhruv then told her what he has heard.

Dhruv: I am sure, we can get some clues from his phone about that girl whom he was calling as his wife.

Alya understood that he doesn't know their full plan. She didn't tell him the full incident.

Dhruv: You know na Alya, I love Nandini from years. I can't see her getting hurt. I am feeling like killing this Aryaman, but I can't kill someone. I want to unmask him in front of Nandini. Then I will support her to overcome this shock and slowly she may fall in love with me. And I know you are also feeling insecure to know that Nandini is back to India. By seeing her in front of him Manik may not be able to love you ever. I promise Alya, if you help me, I will take Nandini away from here. Then you can also live happily with Manik.

Alya: Dhruv, I got your point. It will be good for both of us. But, let's wait till our marriage. My brother is very busy now in arranging everything. The property transfer of Nandini's parents won't happen in their absence. So, chill. We will do this after our marriage.

Dhurv: Thanks Alya, we will do it after that only.

What do you think of Aryaman and Nandini's plan???

What will be Alya's plan to stop Nandini???

Some words about Dhruv???

Tell me your views...