Chapter 9

After spending some time together Nandini secretly went back to her room as the secret room was adjacent to Manik's room.

It was the breakfast time. Everyone was sitting on the breakfast table except Aryaman and Nikita. Nandini intentionally sat beside Alya. On Alya's other side, it was Manik. Mukti asked

Mukti: Nandini, where is Aryaman? Won't he have his breakfast?

Nandini: He already had it Mukti. Actually Niki wanted to have it with him, that's why.

Actually Aryaman was sitting in the secret room adjacent to Manik's where the recordings of all the hidden cameras in the house were being played. His task was to notice in which Alya mixes poison.

Mukti: Oh okay, she loves her father a lot no?

Nandini looked at Manik and then smilingly looked at Mukti.

Nandini: She loves him too much. He is the best father for Niki.

Manik was on cloud nine. He was feeling very happy inside. Alya suddenly noticed that there was some projector in the drawing room.

Alya: Manik, why is the projector here?

Manik: Oh Alya, this is for our marriage functions. I have planned to show some of our pictures with our friends from old days.

Alya: Oh wow!!! It's an awesome idea Manik. Thank you for arranging this. Can I see the pictures now?

Manik: Cabir and me are still working on arranging it. Once it's done I will show all of you.

Alya: Great, I am already excited.

Meanwhile Nandini, Cabir and Navya received some message from Manik. The message states

All of you, be aware. Alya has said she will poison Nandini's drink, Aryaman is keeping a check on the footage. As soon as he messages, Navya will start her acting. Be ready Navya.

 All of them secretly nodded at Manik. Everyone were having breakfast with Alu paratha, when Alya said,

Alya: Guys, I have made lassi for all of you, it will taste great after paratha. Wait let me bring it.

Mukti: Wow!!! Thanks Alya, come I will help you to get it.

Alya: No Mukti, you don't need to come, I will manage, I have already put those in glasses. The butler will help me bring those.

Alya went to the kitchen. In one glass she mixed the poison secretly. Then she called the butler and handed him another tray containing some glasses where as she took the remaining glasses including Nandini's. Aryaman saw this and immediately messaged everyone. The message said

Alya has mixed poison in the glass of lassi which is for Nandini. Be careful everyone.

She and the butler served the glasses to everyone. Before everyone takes the sip Cabir started

Cabir: Navya did you forget what you prepared for Alya?

Navya: Matarani, how could I forget. Wait Alya, don't drink it, infact, everyone wait.

Navya went inside and got gajar ka halwa for everyone.

Navya: This is your favourite na Alya, that's why I prepared it as a gift before your marriage.

While putting the bowl intentionally Navya hit the lassi glass of Alya and it fell down.

Navya: Hey Matarani, sorry Alya.

Alya: It's okay Navya, no problem. Let me taste the halwa.

When Alya was going to taste it, Manik moved his glass little far away from Alya so that she can't reach it. Navya had put dry red chili powder in the halwa. After putting the spoon in mouth Alya started coughing too much.

Nandini: Alya, what happened, wait have this.

Saying this she forwarded her lassi glass towards Alya. Alya was not in a state to talk. She just nodded no and showed her hand.

Nandini: Why Alya, take this you will get relief. It is cold and curd will help you.

Manik: Yes Alya, take it and drink a bit, you will feel better.

Nandini, Manik and Navya continued to force Alya to drink it. Without having any other option Alya shouted

Alya: I can't drink that, I don't wanna die.

Cabir: Why will you die Alya?

Alya: It has poison.

Mukti: Poison? How come poison came in this?

Alya: Arre, I mixed it in Nandini's glass.

After saying this Alya realised what she said.

Manik: Thank you Alya, thanks for confessing it.

Alya along with Mukti, Abhimanyu and Dhruv were standing shocked.

Manik: Guys, let me show something so that you will understand the whole scenario.

Cabir played the recording of yesterday using the projector in the screen which had Alya and Dhruv's conversation. Alya and Dhruv were standing with pale faces. Then Aryaman showed the recording where Alya mixed the poison as well. Then Manik and Nandini told them the untold story of their planning and how Cabir, Navya and Aryaman helped them. Dhruv went and slapped Alya.

Dhruv: Alya, you again tried to kill Nandini? I thought after last time you won't do that, but I was wrong. I also wanted Nandini, but I never thought of killing anyone.

Abhimanyu: That doesn't make you innocent Dhruv.

Dhruv went silent after that. Then Mukti came and she too slapped Alya and Dhruv both.

Mukti: How could you two? Alya, I always considered you as my best friend. Even I didn't accept Nandini initially because of you and you did this. I am ashamed of myself for trusting you.

Alya was listening to them. Suddenly she started shouting.

Alya: Yes, yes I did all these. But, I did all these only for Manik whom I loved from childhood. I proposed you Manik, but you rejected me. After few years you fell in love with Nandini. What does she have which I don't? I am a smart, beautiful girl, then why can't you love me? You chose her over me. I couldn't take it. I tried to scare her telling her about your impulsiveness, your anger. But she didn't leave you, instead you started to change in her presence. You started controlling your anger. The one day I tried to push her from stairs by someone, then also you saved her. One day I pushed her in swimming pool knowing that she doesn't know swimming, but Dhruv saved her. I was unable to do anything. That's why I decided to kill her, but Dhruv caught me mixing poison in her food. But, I was determined to throw her out of Manik's life. Tell me, am I wrong? Am I wrong to love you Manik?

Manik: It's not love Alya, it's obsession. If you had really loved me you should have been happy in my happiness. But, you tried to snatch my lifeline from me and you are telling me that you love me. This is your madness Alya, nothing else. You are no less than a criminal.

Manik called police who were standing outside. Manik and Cabir handed them the proofs and they took the lassi glass we well.

Cabir: One more important thing,  Alya, I don't know how long you will stay in the jail, so let me reveal another secret to you...

So, Alya and Dhruv's deeds have been revealed...

Did you like how they trapped Alya???

Any comments on Dhruv???

What is the secret Cabir is going to reveal???

Let me know your views about the story so far...