Chapter 10

Cabir: I, no we, we want to reveal the mystery of  the band "Mystery" in front of you.

Nandini, Manik, Cabir and Navya stood side by side.

All four of them together: We are the band "Mystery".

Alya was standing shocked, this was like another bomb on her. She was fangirling over Manik and Nandini's voice from last 5 years.

Navya: So, basically Alya you were about the break your own favourite band by killing its lead female singer.

Aryaman (trying not to giggle): Very bad Alya, who does that? Who wants to kill her own favourite singer?

Saying this Aryaman along with "Mystery" band started laughing.

Alya was staring at them without any expressions as if she has lost everything. Dhruv came in front of them bending his head with folded hands.

Dhruv: I know you can't forgive me. But, I am asking for forgiveness with folded hands. I just wanted Nandini and I was jealous of Manik. I never intended to kill anyone. If possible please forgive me.

Nobody said anything. Police arrested Alya and Dhruv and took them along.

After police took them Abhimanyu spoke

Abhimanyu: Manik, why didn't you tell us about all these?

Manik: Don't take me wrong Abhi. It's just that Mukti used to trust Alya too much. She might not have believed it. And if I had told you, you would have felt bad for hiding it from Mukti. That's why I couldn't tell anything.

Abhimanyu patted Manik's back and said

Abhimanyu: It's okay Manik, I understand. I am happy for you and Nandini.

Mukti: Please forgive me Manik and Nandini, I couldn't accept your relation whole heartedly because of Alya.

Nandini: Mukti, you are not at fault. You were worried about your friend. Don't blame yourself for anything.

Saying this she hugged Mukti, who readily gave in. Finally everything was sorted.

Mukti: But I am very happy to know that Manik and Cabir are still in music world. It was really hard for me to believe that they left music.

Manik: It's all because of Nandini. We were about to leave music, but she forced us to continue.

Saying this Manik looked at Nandini with a proud smile.

Navya: She always encouraged us to make more music.

Abhimanyu: But Nandini was in Italy, I know that Manik used to go there, but Cabir and Navya never went, how did you all make albums together?

Cabir: Nandini used to come to India.

Abhimanyu: What?

Manik: Yes Abhi, we usually launch two albums a year. Before the launch she used to come here for some weeks twice a year. Other times we used to meet online for music related discussions and practice. When I used to go there, we used to practice music and write lyrics together.

Abhimanyu: Great, guys.

Mukti: Previously, I was a fan of "Mystery", now I am really proud of all of you.

Manik, Nandini, Navya and Aryaman smiled at her, but Cabir made a grumpy face. How can Cabir be silent for long time.

Cabir: Enough of emotional drama yaar, we didn't finish the breakfast. I am hungry, come on guys.

Everyone started laughing.

Manik: You are useless Cabir. We will have food, but before that let me bring my cutiepie.

Manik went to the room and brought Niki who was playing with her toys.

Manik: Niki, you know, the game we were playing with our friends is over.

Niki: That means I can call you Papa in front of everyone?

Manik: Yes, cutiepie.

Niki: Yay!!! I am so happy Papa.

Manik: Even I am very happy. Let's go cutiepie, we will have chocolate milkshake together.

Niki: Really Papa?

Manik: Yes, dear. There is another good news you know?

Niki made a confused pout and asked.

Niki: What Papa?

Manik: From now onward we all will stay together in this house forever.

Niki's eyes twinkled with happiness, she clapped, and then she hugged Manik with her small hands.

Niki: I love you Papa.

Manik: Papa loves his princess too.

Nandini joined the hug and said

Nandini: And Mumma loves Niki and Papa a lot.

Manik and Niki: We love you too Nandini/Mumma.

Others were happy to see their family reunion and prayed to keep them happy and together always.

The mystery of "Mystery" is finally solved...

Did you like the initial mystery in the story and later on the revelations??? Were the initial fake acts of Manan and group convincing???

Did you like Manik and Niki's bond???

So, finally everything is sorted...

Culprits are arrested by the police...

The friends and family got reunited...

This is the last chapter. There will be an epilogue after this...

Let me know your views...