Chapter 4

It was the next morning. Everyone was sitting in the breakfast table. Nandini had already made Nikita eat her breakfast and she was in the room.

Mukti: Alya, you remember na, today there is a performance of "Mystery" band.

Alya: Yeah Mukti, I can never forget their performance ime.

Dhruv: Really, their voices are damn good. Nandini, do you listen to their songs?

Nandini: Not much Dhruv, but I have heard about them, actually one of my colleagues is a big fan of them. Even Arya likes them a lot.

Aryaman: Yes, they are superb. By the way I like the girls more.

Nandini lighly hit him in his back and all of them laughed except Manik.

Alya: Both the boys and the girls are superb. I am just waiting for the day when they will reveal their faces.

Cabir was as usual eating continuously. Others were listening to their conversation.

Manik: Is that a live performance today?

Alya: Don't know Manik, may be or may not be. It will be coming on radio and their social media handles. But, you toh never listen to songs nowadays.

Nandini looked at Manik shocked. Manik also looked at Nandini and then at Alya.

Manik: Yeah, I don't. As you guys were praising them so much, that's why I asked. I heard one of their songs in Mukti's ringtone.

Mukti: Yes, that's my favourite one.

Abhimanyu: Guys, I will leave now. I am getting late for hospital. From day after tomorrow I have taken leave. Bye everyone.

Abhimanyu left. Manik also got up from his seat.

Alya: Where are you going Manik?

Manik: Alya, Cabir told you guys no about the Italian partners? They have arrived in hotel, I need to show them the office and have a meeting with them. I will back soon.

Alya: Oh okay, I thought we will go for shopping. Okay, then we will go tomorrow someime.

Manik: Alya, you go with girls. Anyways you know fashion much better than me, choose whatever you like.

Alya: Okay Manik. Then I will get everything and choose some clothes for you as well. You can bring them later on.

Manik went to her, gave her a side hug and told

Manik: Perfect.

Saying this he left to get ready. Nandini got a call and she too left towards her room followed by others. Entering the room Nandini saw some gift packets on her bed. She got a letter.

My dear Wifey,

No need to go for shopping for you. I already have got our dresses and all other accessories along with Niki's. We will look perfect together. Love you the most...

Yours Hubby.

Nandini hit her head with her hand and started smiling. That time only Aryaman entered.

Aryaman: So, you got all the things?

Nandini: Aryaman, don't you think it's too much? What if others come to know?

Aryaman: So what, they will know that your hubby loves you too much.

Saying this both of them started laughing together. Nandini put everything in cupboard. Mukti entered their room.

Mukti: Nandini you are also coming right, for shopping?

Nandini: No Mukti, I already got many dresses for this ocassion. You guys carry on.

Mukti: Okay then, we will leave. Cabir is also going for office. Only Dhruv will be here. If you need anything ask him, okay.

Nandini: Thanks Mukti, thank you for forgiving me.

Mukti: Nandini, I was angry with you. But later on I realised that you both were never meant to be, now I don't have any grudges against you. You know why, because Manik is happy and Alya also. She got her love.

Nandini: True love always wins Mukti.

Mukti smilingly nodded and gave abear hug to Nandini and left.

Aryaman: Nandu, Niki wanted to see some places here. So, shall I take her out for sometime? You can also come with us.

Nandini: No Arya, I am fine, I will take rest for a while. You take her, but don't give much junk food to her.

Aryaman: Sure Nandu, don't worry.

With this Nandini made Nikita ready and she went out with Aryaman giving Nandini a kiss on the cheek.

Nandini took rest for a while and then she came down and saw Dhruv watching TV. She sat on the sofa.

Dhruv: Hey Nandini, nice to see you after long. I really missed you, I always considered you as my best friend.

Nandini: Even I missed all of you. But you know na why I did so.

Dhruv: Yeah, I know. But I never thought you will fall in love with Aryaman in real.

Nandini: Love just happens, you can't predict anything. But, what about you? Why are you still single?

Dhruv: Nandini, you know na I am bit shy, except Fab5, the only girls I talked to are you and Navya. Let's see if I get anyone.

Nandini: Dhruv, you are such a nice person, any girl will fall for your heart.

Dhruv: Really, you believe so?

Nandini: Why not, if Manik was not there may be I would have fallen for you.

Saying this she started laughing. Dhruv also smiled.

Nandini: I am getting a call, I will talk to you later Dhruv.

Saying this she went back to her room. Dhruv was just staring at her retreating figure.

Dhruv: Nandini, then why didn't you ever see my love Nandini? I always loved you, then and now also. You choose Aryaman after Manik, but never understood my love. Why Nandini why???

What do you think of the plot???

Who are the four members of the band "Mystery"?

Some words about Dhruv???

What is going to happen finally?