↪ 1𝓈𝓉 𝒟𝑒𝒸𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇

𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 Hwang Hyunjin x female oc 

𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 
Hwang Hyunjin x female oc 

❝ Find yourself a boy who reads your favorite book just because he wants to talk to you about it ❞

2400+ words 

The brunette sighed as she finally put her suitcase into the car, internally complaining about having to carry it. She turned around, watching the taller male behind her. He surely was taking more things than she was. He had a suitcase in both of his hands, and another bag with their shoes.

"We're going there for a week," the brunette reminded him.

"That's exactly what I've packed for," he answered, also putting the suitcases into the car. "I don't know how you managed to fit it all into just one suitcase, and it isn't gigantic either!"

The girl chuckled, "You just don't know how to pack. You don't need all of the stuff you're taking."

"That's not true," he argued immediately. "I only took the stuff I need, and stuff that you need, love."

"Stuff that I need?" She questioned, and the taller male in front of her nodded.

"I heard from your friends you loved my last Versace outfit. And who would I be if I didn't show off just for my girlfriend to see?" He leaned closer to her, whispering it into her ear, which only made her shiver. His breath touching her skin was everything for her, even when it was just for a second.

"Jinnie," she muttered, making him smirk as he pulled away from her. He turned around, grabbing the bag of shoes from the ground to put it into the car too. He was standing right next to her, leaning towards the car now to put the bag on top of the suitcases.

That slight move caused Izzy to blush right away. Even though he wasn't leaning towards her this time (because she was standing right next to him) he was still wearing a white sleeveless top, that she could see his chest perfectly through. He didn't even realize what he was doing to her at the moment, but he surely made her think about stuff.