↪ 18𝓉𝒽 𝒟𝑒𝒸𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇

𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐥 Yang Jeongin x female reader 

𝐬𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐰𝐥 
Yang Jeongin x female reader 

❝ Whoever said love goes through the stomach was completely right ❞

2100+ words 

You laughed at the joke Riley just said while drinking your favorite coffee

"Why are you guys even drinking coffee if we are going to grab lunch?" Hana asked confusedly, watching you, Riley and Izzy drink your iced drinks. "Because coffee is the best??" Riley answered immediately, making you chuckle again. "Obviously," Izzy joined her, completely agreeing.

"And on top of that I barely slept at night and need some energy," you added. "I need to look fresh when we walk into the restaurant, you know."

"Are you trying to impress the server again?" Alaska next to you asked, a quiet chuckle escaping her lips. "It's not like that," you rolled your eyes, refusing to admit you thought he was cute. "And you shouldn't even talk, you are batting your eyes at the blond everytime."

"Yeah, but at least I am not hiding it from you guys," she admitted calmly.

"Fine, I think he is cute. But I am really not trying to impress him or anything."

Amy, another one of your friends, raised her eyebrow at you, exchanging a gaze with Izzy, neither of them buying it. They stayed quiet though, keeping their thoughts to themselves.

Your whole group reached the famous restaurant soon after you finished your coffee. You looked inside through the glass door, smiling when you noticed the black haired boy serving one of the tables.

He was wearing his usual work shirt - white shirt with blue vertical lines - and black pants. For some reason, even though everyone working in the restaurant wore the same outfit, it looked differently on him. It had a different feeling to it.

He just looked amazing.

Riley was the first one to actually walk inside, and all five of you followed her in, going to sit down at your usual table.