↪ 15𝓉𝒽 𝒟𝑒𝒸𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇

𝟗𝟗 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 Kim Seungmin x female oc 

𝟗𝟗 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 
Kim Seungmin x female oc 

❝ I am not competing with you to make you feel bad. I am competing with you because one day you're going to get the highest grade and I will be the one you run to first ❞ 

1500+ words 

The black haired girl packed up all her stuff, straightening her back as she looked around the room, waiting for her best friend to finish packing too. The brunette hurried to her, closing her bag while the two of them walked out of the classroom. "Sorry, I needed to finish calculating," Izzy proclaimed, fixing the bag on her back.

"It's fine," Hana chuckled. "I don't want to go to my next lesson before the ring anyway," she confessed, making Izzy raise her eyebrow. "You have a class with Seungmin or what?"

Hana nodded, "yeah, and we are getting our test results back today so I am just hoping I did better than him this time."

"I am sure you did," the brunette nodded. "You are one of the smartest people I know, you're even smarter than me, and I am a genius," she chuckled, making the shorter girl next to her chuckle too.

"Thank you," Hana laughed. "I love you," she smiled at the taller girl, making her smile too. Izzy automatically stopped, hugging the black haired girl. "I love you too, babes," she grinned, still tightly hugging her.

Hana laughed, patting her back so she would let her go. "Go to your class, I don't want to hear how you didn't get any good spots again," she said, making the brunette take a step back as she nodded. "I'll see you after class in the cafe, yeah? Riley said she wants to go grab a coffee so I agreed to go with her," Izzy informed the shorter girl, slightly waving her as she ran to the stairs to go to her class. Hana smiled as she watched her, shaking her head at the younger girl. She truly was a genius - a crazy one - that she still couldn't believe wanted to befriend her.

"Here we go," she took a deep breath, walking towards her own classroom.

Hana didn't even look at the people who were already sitting inside and went straight to her usual place, avoiding any eye contact as much as possible. She hated that the only person she knew in the class was Seungmin - who kept competing with her in everything. It made her feel anxious. And now that Seungmin wasn't in the class yet either, it was hell.