↪ 9𝓉𝒽 𝒟𝑒𝒸𝑒𝓂𝒷𝑒𝓇

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭  Nishimura Riki x female oc 

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭  
Nishimura Riki x female oc 

❝ Any boy who ever thought you weren't worth looking at was blind. Trust me, unlike them I have my eyes checked ❞ 

2300+ words 

"I refuse," the girl proclaimed, putting her dark blue hair - that looked almost black now - into a ponytail. "I am serious, I don't want to go," she repeated when she saw the looks on her friends' faces.

"But you have to! It'll be a lot of fun!" Jia looked up from her phone immediately, ready to argue. Hana and Mingi exchanged a look, knowing what Sori meant. They went to their prom only because their other friends were coming too, but if they had to go alone they wouldn't.

"It could have been fun if someone asked me to be their prom date," Sori pouted, looking around her room at her older friends. "I wish I was born sooner," she sighed and Izzy immediately jumped up from her place on the bed to hug her. "People are blind, I don't get why no one asked you out."

"Whatever, I am not going anyway," she mumbled, hugging the brunette back. "I am not going there alone. You guys aren't in the school anymore and everyone is laughing at everyone, I don't need to have some stinkers laughing at me too just because I don't have a date."

"You don't need a date! You can go alone and dance with whoever you want! I swear prom is super fun!" Jia kept trying to convince her. "And I already finished your dress for you," Amy joined the conversation, making all the girls look at her. "What? Really?" Sori asked, impressed by her.

"Why didn't you show it to us yet?" Izzy asked, rushing back to her place next to Amy so she could see the work. She knew she definitely took a picture. "I wanted to bring the dress tomorrow to see if it needs any fixing," she shrugged, opening her camera roll, scrolling through all the pictures of her and Izzy before she found the dress.

It was a long midnight blue V-neck piece with a fitted bodice and a sweeping skirt, and Sori absolutely loved it. Even though she preferred wearing pants over dresses, she could see the work Amy had put into the dress and wanted to wear them.