April Fools AAU#16

North is out, Soviet is at work, and Finland went to the library; now was his time to spring into action America thought to himself a smile formed on his face having the day off on April First he decided to play a cute but annoying prank.

As he carefully placed the small rubber ducks all over the apartment in the coffee, the fridge, beds, tub, couch, on the TV, in drawers, on top of everything, in Finland's murder case. America smiled wider as he waited for everyone to get home when Finland got home and opened the door a ducky fell onto his head.

Finland took a breath in and looked at the American. "Why did a small green rubber duck just fall onto my head? And how many more times am I going to run across tinny colorful ducks?" America started to choke a bit due to holding his giggles back. "Well, you see it's April First! And you'll find exactly 200 small colorful duckys around the house." Finland sighed, shook, his head, and went to go weed out these ducks from their home.

America noticed this and scurried to his feet. "Wait wait wait come on Fin can you at least wait till everyone else gets home!!!" Finland sighed and shook his head. "Fine just remove the tinny creatures from my stuff." America nodded and quickly removed the tinny ducks from all of Finland's stuff so he could keep the rest of them around.

Eventually, the others got home and America smiled as he watched them walk through the door. Seeing the duck slowly come down and spack his partner in the face. "Oh? A duck? Why? .... Why did a duck hit me?" NK just ignored that and went to put the food down in the kitchen. "What... The?! Why is there a duck in the fridge?!" NK yelled confused and Soviet looked at America. "Honey, Baby, Love of my life; did you hide little ducks all over the place?"

America smiled and Soviet sighed, "How many?" America tossed him the little bag they came in and once Soviet noticed the number on the packaging he just, "200. 200 little, rubber, colorful, ducks." NK screams in the background out of confusion and rage.

They spent 3 days looking for all 200 of the little ducks