Chapter 5

On Tuesday, I couldn't wait to finish work and see my hung lover again. This time, I didn't bother to drive home to change. That day, I was wearing a blouse and slacks. Not the sexiest outfit, but it doesn't matter when all of my clothes will end up on the floor anyway. I knocked on Lauren's door around 5:15 pm to be greeted by a smiling face. "Hey, you're here earlier than usual."

"I know. I usually go home first to change or run an errand, but I drove straight here this time. I actually don't work far from here."

"You couldn't wait to see me?" she asked smiling.

"Maybe."

Right after I walked through the door and Lauren shut it, she wrapped her arms around me grabbing my ass firmly with both hands. She kissed me on the lips and moaned. "Mmmm. My hot chocolate."

"My piping hot vanilla latte," I stated.

"What kind of sexy nickname is that?" she laughed.

"It's the only thing I could think of," I admitted. "There aren't many hot, white drinks out there."

"I don't need a sexy nickname," she informed. "Hearing you scream my name is enough. I'm making Cuban sandwiches. Do you wanna come and help me?"

"Sure," I said and followed her into the kitchen.

After we were finished eating, I helped Lauren clean up the kitchen and load the dishwasher. We ate at the dining room table instead of the living room this time, so I went to clean it off. As I was wiping it down, I felt Lauren come up behind me and wrap her arms around my waist. I could feel her erection rubbing against ass. "Do you feel that?" she whispered.

"Mmmmhmmm," I moaned.

Reaching around from behind me, she unbuttoned and unzipped my slacks. She started kissing on my neck as she slid her hand into my panties and rubbed me down there until I got moist. Then, she bent me over the table and yanked my pants down along with my underwear. I could hear her unzip her jeans and soon felt her shoving herself inside of me. I cried out in pain, but it was a pleasurable type of pain. She pounded away ferociously giving me no mercy as I screamed and hollered and shouted her name.

"Do you like the way I feel inside of you," she huffed.

"Yes, Lauren. Please don't stop."

"You've been a bad girl?"

"I've been very bad," I moaned. "I need to be punished." At that, Lauren gave me a hard smack on my right ass cheek.

She then pulled out and spun me around. "I want you to get on your knees and suck it." I complied and kneeled down. I took her into my mouth and sucked until she came. Warm semen filled my mouth, and she pulled herself out. "Swallow," she commanded, and I did.

None of my ex-boyfriends had gotten me to submit or ever even tried actually, but Lauren did it so effortlessly. It was such a turn on to have Lauren take command. My ex-boyfriends always became afraid of me.

I stood up, pulled up my pants, and quickly plopped down on one of the dining room chairs because I felt my legs getting wobbly. Lauren also pulled up her pants and pulled up a chair to sit beside me. She gently ran her fingers through my hair. "I hope I wasn't too rough."

"No. I like it a little rough," I divulged.

Lauren picked me up out of my chair and placed me on her lap facing her. "Good. I can't do this kind of stuff with Camila. She's too fragile and bruises too easily. The last time I tried to get a little rough with her, her friends spotted the bruises and sent the police here to do a welfare check on her and talk to me. They thought I was beating her. Not only was it embarrassing to have our neighbors see two officers at our house, but I worked with these guys. I knew word would spread around the station and everyone would laugh about it, but I don't have to worry about that now. I got me a nice and thick one. This is the happiest I've been in a long time."