Saying goodbye (2)

Time had gone by on pandora have past since lani life had dramatically changed for her after she had become mates with ameyo, her whole life had changed as she had to leave the forest she once called home and get use to a new home and lifestyle. Ameyo is a good husband and man lani and him did take some time to get use to each other, as they had been arranged as mates and knew nothing of each other. Lani was able to make her mate bring down some of his walls and see he was not that much of scary man when she first saw him, she was even able to build a relationship with ameyo family and clan members, she even made new friends here as well. She still missed and long for her home as well because it always held a special place in her heart.

Lani " ........" lani sitting in her home today as it was slow day around the village.

Lani " huh" lani was sitting down when she heard some crying she soon got up and walked towards small cribs, she soon reached down her hand towards her babies"

Lani " hush my little ones mama is here" last years lani had given birth to twin sons which were rare among the navi child, as twins and triplets were siblings that didn't come among with navi. When it came to lani she fully understood the twin thing as her father was once a twin, so it seems like lani had been able to carry that on.

Lani " mama is here now why all the tears" lani had looked down at her twin sons Oeron and Owe, the boys soon clam down when saw their mother.

Lani " aww my poor sons did you have a nightmare don't worry I'm here to keep you safe" the twins boys have given their mother a gummy smile, making her smile as well. Lani had sent word of her pregnancy to her family but got no response, there was even many other times when she or ameyo and even okkee had sent word and got nothing. When she was sharing updates about her progress here and telling about her new life here, no word was returned. She asked on how everyone else from her family and friends were doing, along with the whole clan and everyone else she cared for and know she got nothing.

Lani " oh I wish you two had been able to meet your grandparents and great grandmother, along with all your uncles and aunts ... hey you might even have some cousins as well that even I haven't meet" lani kissed her son forehead making them laugh and move around a bit, she soon removed them for their crib, and allows them to move around the mat.

???? " hello lani" lani soon looked up to see one of

Lani " Pxoeo hello" Pxoeo soon sat down and placed her son down on the mat with the twins.

Pxoeo " I came to see you as both of our mates sre our hunting, and being home alone right now it no fun"

Lani " I'm happy to have a friend"

Pxoeo " so how are the twins they are growing so fast"

Lani " yes they are ameyo I love him dearly, has started making blade for them" the two women had started laughing.

Pxoeo " my mate is the same our children haven't learned to talk or anything else, and their fathers already planning their training"

Lani "yes I'm happy the clan has welcome the twins since their birth, even due Oeron looks like ameyo and owe has inherited my dna.

Pxoeo " he is this his father son and you two are children of eywa, they due both look like ameyo but have inherited some stuff from you as well"

Lani " you are right" lani had smiled and Pxoeo had stayed and talk with her for a bit longer, until she had to return home.

Ameyo " hello yawne" ameyo soon entered the home he was carrying some meat that seem to coming from the hunting party caught.

Lani " hello my husband" ameyo soon lean down and kissed lani forehead before he started placing all his weapons up.

Lani " your can kept your blade near you but mot the other i don't need the little ones getting their hands on them"

Ameyo " yes my love I will make sure they are safe now where are my sons" Oeron and owe soon showed themselves making ameyo smile as he made his way over to them, he soon saw down and place them in his lap as lani got staretd on dinner.

Lani " the hunt was well i see"

Ameyo " yes it was wonderfully how was your day"

Lani " it was good day"

Ameyo " you have been thinking about them again haven't you" ameyo looked at lani he had seem the effect of her family, friends, and clan abandonment on her it even made him mad. As he has seen them acting like a happy family only for them to turn their back on here, the stories of toruk Makto heroism and him being a cating father seem to be false now to the man.

Lani " yes I had been them a letter last month but haven't heard anything back .... Maybe I was selfish when I was younger maybe this I my punishment to be reject by my family and people and now this will fall upon my children" ameyo soon moved closer to lani with the boys still in his arms, he soon brought lani close to him.

Ameyo " you have never been selfish in your life ma lani you gave up everything in the name of peace to help all of pandora, you took a chance with me and the clan to understand us and see the truth about me and the clan after all those lies and betrayal ... when others would of ram away or fought you gave me two health sons that represent two worlds ... these are not the actions of selfish women my love"

Lani " thank you"

Ameyo " I'm here for you and so is everyone else now cares about you here if they don't wish to be in your life or the kids lives shame on them, that will miss out on the life of tshaik lani  the first ever tshaik of two worlds" lani soon smiled and kissed her husband. She felt better now she soon got started on dinner for her and her family as her husband was telling stories to the boys, a smile grew on the women face she will still love and care for her family and all the other clans even due they might not care for her anymore. Eywa was watching over lani and her family as she knew lani had been betrayed by those who she loves, and some lessons will have to be learned.