How sweet!

-Age: 6-

James always was busy with his editing and streaming that sometimes you thought he never had time for you. One day, you happily walk into his room with some crayons in your left hand and a piece of paper in the other, you skip over to where he was sitting and happily hand it to him whilst jumping up and down in pure excitement.

"Hm?" He hums as he takes the paper and examines it, it was a crayon drawing of you and him holding hands.

"For yous" you say sweetly and in your normal chilish tone.

"Aw, how sweet, thank you little one"

he says and smiles at you, he put it to the side and continued to work, you smile happily and skip back out of his room and close the door, a few hours later you sneak into his office/room where he worked and looked around in awe since you weren't aloud to walk around in there incase you broke something since you were a very clumsy child. You look around when your eyes catch something,  the picture you drew, it was hung up on the wall with such pride and gleam. You smiled so brightly it was like the sun, you wondered back out of his empty room with a happy smile of what you just saw.

"Why are you smiling, little guy?" He asks a bit concerned and confused as he looks up from drinking his normal coffee and sees you skip in.

"Nothing...I just happy!" You say and giggle, not showing that you just saw the picture hung up.

274 words, I love this:)