Chapter 1

Ishaan's POV

As usual, I was jogging in the park with my headphones on. I like to jog while listening to music in the morning, and today the weather is quite beautiful. The birds are chirping, people are talking and laughing, children are playing, and the wind is blowing. Everything is pleasant. Then I looked at my watch and damn, it's 9 o'clock. It's too late. I should head towards my home, or else my mom would scold me!

When I reached home, I saw everyone sitting at the dining table and waiting for me. I hurriedly went to my room, changed, and came downstairs for breakfast.

"Listen everyone, I have a significant news for all of you" Dad said.

We said "Yes"

"So recently, my boss gave me a transfer letter to Delhi. He said I have to join the day after tomorrow, so everyone, pack your bags. We have a late-night flight to Delhi ".

"Oh my god! How can we pack things in such a short time? Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Mom said.

"Sorry, I forgot to tell you because of my workload."

"Ok! Now you have to help me pack things. I am not doing it alone".

"Ok madam!" Dad said while laughing.

"You all go. I am not coming with you. I will stay here only" Dadi said.

"But why, Dadi?" I said

"Beta, I love this place so much. I will not be able to adjust in another place, and this house has memories of your Dada Ji. I can't leave this house" Her eyes become glassy, remembering their sweet memories.

I held her hands and said "Dadi look at me. We have Dada Ji and his memories in our hearts, and we will never forget him. So please come with us, for me".

"Ok beta. Just for you" She kissed my forehead.

"Thank you, Dadi".

"So now, Maa is convinced. Don't waste your time. Go pack your bags, or else we will be late. And listen, my boss has given us a house in Delhi, so we will be living there" Dad said.

We said "Ok".

After convincing my Dadi, I came upstairs to pack my luggage, and Dad said that I would be continuing my studies at a college in Delhi. Then everyone packed their things, and we headed towards the airport to board our flight. A couple of hours later, we landed in Delhi. I felt that my new journey was about to begin.