Chapter 10

Her family arrived on time, she was wearing dark blue jeans with a short kurti, her hair was half up and some strands were falling on her eyes, which she tucked behind her ears softly.

"Namaste, Vinayak ji, namaste bhabhi ji welcome" Papa said welcoming them.

"Namaste, Tanmay ji, namaste bhabhi ji" They greeted each other.

"Hi Bhaiya " a kid said, whom I suppose to be her little brother.

"Hi chotu, what's your name" I said flickering his nose.

"My name is Tanush, I am 7 years old" he said in baby voice.

"Nice to meet you Tanush, I'm Ishaan" I shook my hand with him. He looks so innocent.

"Namaste, dadi" she touched dadi's feet.

"Namaste beta, god bless you! how are you"

"I'm good dadi, how are you" she said smiling.

"I'm also good beta" dadi said patting her cheeks.

"Hi Vidhi" I said scratching my neck.

"Hi Ishaan" she said smiling.

"Ishu, beta give our house tour to Vidhi and Tanush!"

"Okay mom"

Then I showed them our house, Vidhi liked it so much. Tanush was roaming around the whole house. Suddenly, her leg slipped and she was about to fall, but I caught her just in time by holding her waist. We were staring at each other, our faces were inches apart, and my hot breath was falling on her face.

Suddenly, her brother came and shouted. My grip loosened from her and she fell down.

"Why are you shouting bander!" She yelled, looking at her brother.

"I thought you and Ishaan bhaiya are kissing" he said closing his eyes with the help of his palms.

"Shut up Tanush, he was just preventing me from falling!"

"Sorry" he said, while innocently looking at her.

"Okay" she said, and I helped her in standing up.

Then mom called us downstairs, for dinner.

We reached downstairs and seated on chairs, Vidhi was sitting opposite to me.

"How's your business, Tanmay ji?"

"It's going good, how's your job Vinayak ji?"

"It's good, this week was hectic for me, my boss gave me a bunch of work"

"Mom, I saw Vidhi didi and Ishaan bhaiya kissing" Tanush said while looking at us mischievously.

I thought he was innocent, but no, he is the devil in the face child.

When he said that, all eyes were on us. Everyone stopped for a moment. My face turned red due to embarrassment.

"Noooo... Mom, he is lying, I was about to fall, and he just prevented me from falling" she said angrily.

"Okay, beta I believe you, Tanush shut up and eat. Don't misbehave, say sorry to both of them" Aunty said scolding Tanush.

"He was just fooling around, Prerna, why are you scolding him!" Uncle said, taking lightly.

"No, this is not the right way to say things about somebody"

"Sorry didi, bhaiya" he said making a sad face.

"It's okay" we said in unison.

Then we all resumed our dinner, chit- chatted a little bit, and then they went to their house.