Chapter 27

Ishaan's POV

It started pounding heavily, oh god What the f*ck first my car broke down, than rain. I started running with her towards a shelter. but she stopped in the middle and started dancing. She was lost in her own world. She didn't care about anything, she was just carefree. But when she was dancing, I saw something which I had been searching for many years 'her smile' which was lost but it is now on her beautiful face. I miss this smile so much. I was admiring this beauty, that's when her leg slipped and she was about to fall.....

ya'll must be thinking that I would have caught her in my arms holding her waist but sorry to disappoint you. She fell and sprained her ankle.

"OUCH!" she shouted

"Wow! nice, Did you have fun?" I mocked her

"Oh please, now shut up and help me to stand" she said embarrsed

"Okay" I picked her up in bridal style

"Put me down idiot!" she said blushing

"You'll fall. Now you should shut up. There must be a hotel nearby. We'll stay there"

We found a hotel and booked two rooms. Everyone was looking at us, but I didn't care. She was blushing hard the whole time.

"Yes sir, how can I help you?" the reciptionist said smiling

"Yeah, I would like to book two rooms"

"Okay sir, here are your keys"

"Thankyou"

I went to her room and when I was putting her down, her necklace got stuck with the button of my shirt. We both touched it at the same time and she started blushing and diverted her gaze from me. Even my cheeks went warm. Then I detangled it and band-aid her leg

"Ahh.."

"Who told you to dance in the rain?" I said angrily

"I told you na .I like rain. It gives me peace, don't you feel it?"

"No I don't and now take your medicine and sleep, it will be better by tomorrow"

"Can I ask you something?" she said looking at me intently

"Hmm, go ahead"

"Why do you care so much about me? D..o you sti..ll lov..e me?" she asked hesitantly.

She was waiting for my answer, butI ignored her and went to my room. I went straight to my bed thinking about her question. I want to tell her that I still love her deeply. but I am a little scared that she will again reject and I will be heartbroken again. A tear slipped from the corner of my eyes. I ripped it and fell asleep thinking about her.

The next day we moved to our respective houses. It's good that today is Sunday, so there is no work. I can rest for a couple of hours. When I was resting I got an email on my phone.

Dear Mr

Dear
Mr. Ishaan Sharma,

It is with great pleasure to invite you to our corporate business party. The event will be held on DEC 26 at GRAND HOTEL located in NEW DELHI from 7 PM to 10 PM

As one of the most important people, it would be such an honour of you to grace our event with your presence .

We are looking forward to your presence at business party

Regards,
Mr. Rishi Singhania
CEO of Singhania Industry

I have to attend this party because he is one of my closest business partners. I will discuss it with Vidhi in the office. I spend my day watching movies and giving time to my parents. It's been a long time since I sat and relaxed with my family. My mom is insisting that I should get married as soon as possible. but I always ignore that question. I want to marry one and only my girl Vidhi.