Chapter 5

Vidhi POV

Just a normal day, I am getting ready for college. The holiday is over and I haven't had proper sleep. I'm damn sure I will be sleeping in some boring lectures. Today, I am wearing a blue silver jhumka. I ate my breakfast and left for my college.

"Hi, guys! What's up?" I said.

"Nothing, we were just talking about the fresher's party" Preeti said while being excited.

"Wow, finally our college is organizing the fresher's party!"  I said.

"Yeah!" Khushi said.

"Let's go, our lecture is going to start" both the boys said.

"You guys go, I am coming" I said.

"Okay"

I went towards the garden which was in front of the main gate of our college and plucked a flower because I love flowers. Then suddenly my eyes landed on a boy who was looked like a lost puppy. I went towards him.

"Hey! Are you new here?"

"Yeah, actually I am new in this college and I don't know where my class is. Can you please help me?" He said  while looking at me.

"Yeah, sure" I said.

"Thankyou" He said and passed me his time table.

"Oh! It's the same class as mine. Looks like I have got a new classmate" I said while smiling.

"Well I didn't introduce myself? Hi I am Vidhi"  I forwarded my hand for handshake.

"Myself Ishaan" He said while shaking his hands with mine.

"Let's go, or else we will be late!" I said.

"Yep" He said smiling.

After we attended our lectures, we all moved towards our canteen.

"Ishaan, come. I will introduce you to my friends" I dragged him by holding his hand.

"Oh...okay" He said.

"Hey guys, listen. Meet my new friend, Ishaan" I said while grabbing their attention.

"Hi, everyone" he said.

"Hi, I am Aman. She is Khushi, she is Preeti and he is Rahul"

"Nice to meet you all"

"Same" They said.

"Listen, everyone, please come to the auditorium. Principal sir is going to announce something" one of our college's Peon said.

"What the heck, why is he calling us?" Rahul said while being annoyed.

"Let's go. It must be something important" Preeti said.

"Okay"

"Good afternoon, students. I hope you all are enjoying college. As you all know, that the fresher's party is around the corner. And we are organizing different types of competitions in it. You all have to come in pairs, and tasks will be given to you. Whichever pair completes the maximum tasks, will be crowned Mr. And Ms. Fresher's. Thank you everyone, you all may go now"

"Okay, sir" we said.

Then we all gathered in the canteen.

"I am going with Rahul" Preeti said.

"Yeah, I don't have a problem with that" he said.

"Then I am going with Khushi" Aman said looking at her.

"Okay even, I don't have any issue" she said.

"Oh that means I and Ishaan is left. We will go together" I said looking at him.

"Well Vidhi sorry to disappoint you, but I am not interested in such types of parties" he said.

"Please, Ishaan, let's go na. It will be fun, for me please" I said showing him puppy eyes.

"Okay, if you are insisting... I will come" he said slightly smiling.

"Thank you" I said and smiled.

"I don't have a dress for the party. Shall we go shopping" Khushi said.

"Yep, good idea. Let's go" Preeti and I said in unison.

"We are coming with you. We have to shop as well" Aman and Rahul said.

"Ishaan, you are coming, right?" I said.

"Hmm, I am" he said.

"Okay, so we girls will be ready by 6 pm" Khushi said.

"Hmm, I will come with Aman and Ishaan to your place" Rahul said.

"Ok, done" Khushi said.

We all shopped until we fell down. I was dragging Ishaan with me everywhere. I was talking to him the whole time, but he was zoning out in between. Then I insisted him to select a dress for me, he was denying, but I requested him, so he selected a beautiful dress for me. Then there was Aman and Khushi who were busy in their own world. Rahul and Preeti were fighting about the food,they are still a child. Soon, we shopped for our required things and went to our respective houses.