Bruh Got Some Plans To Do About It

Y/n pov

It has been 3 weeks and I currently helping other engineers and Scientist cameramans to create a weapon to cure Titan Speakerman. The anti-parasite gun is now able to help cure normal and large unit members. There are even duel gun wielders by the large cameraman since they can use heavy gun weapons.

477 is out for a mission outside the wall border with other unit members so kind of lonely a bit. But at least I still can interact with Titan cameraman who sometimes gives some responses to me when I hang out with him and talk about our day even though it is war. Both of us miss Titan Speakerman which also makes me feel sad a bit. But Titan Cameraman pet me with his index finger to give me hope that we are able gonna cure Titan speakerman.

I designed the blueprint for the weapon that we are going make to cure Titan speakerman with other Scientist cameramans to discuss it. At the end of the week with some coffee, we were all finally able to build the weapon.

This weapon is half laser gun and car so it makes more easier to bring for curing larger units like large speakerman and maybe even Titan speakerman. For now, time to focus on building this weapon.

Meanwhile at Skibidi Toilet Base

Infected D-432 pov
"everyone time to celebrate another of our humanity revolution!" Gma- I mean Boss says after all toilets and infected androids gather at the base.

Kinda easy to infect these androids because of our size and ability to sneak up behind their back. But this android that I infected almost managed to fight back and in the end his system got shut down when I managed to infect him.

Most infected androids have more useful information and always report to the Boss and Scientist. But Boss mainly wants the human information for their upcoming plan which is private to all lower toilets and the infected androids.

So today Boss decided to throw a party for their success in destroying the androids which makes them easier to take over humanity and start the revolution.

I went to see my other infected friends and they currently telling their day to the other toilets. They wave at me as I walk to them.

(imagine they talk in skibidi instead usual language since they are infected)
"Heya, having a good time huh?"
"yep."
"Not only that, Boss gonna get an upgrade and probably we also got an upgrade too."
"That's nice. Probably make something that shuts and erases their system off like you know it kind of hard time to fight their system."
"I know. Plus we have more uninfected ones to get experimented on by Scientists"
"Anyway, do any of you guys have seen GC?"
"oh yeah, I think he is with Scientist. Hey, have you seen how gullible he is after attaching too much to that human? It funny you know."
"yeah I know, but want to know even funnier, this android that infected is also attached to that human as well."

As we all talk about that human, speak of the devil toilet,(for toilets kind) GC came to us with his none expression on his screen.

"Yo Gc, care to join us?"
"no thanks. Boss said to prepare for the fight tomorrow."
"eh, no need to be serious. Have fun."
"*sigh* don't ask me to save your f**king toilet little a** when you got flushed."
"shesh, what even is your problem? No need to be that sarcastic that much."
"He probably got a problem with that human ya know."
"oh I bet how he wanna--"

I got pulled to GC by my shirt collar which he pulled almost near to his screen face with a dark vibe by him.

"shut up you little sh**, you're lucky that still alive because of this android that you infected. I do not even hesitate to kill you or destroy you but no Boss has big plans for that."