Let have time together to feel less sad and recover

Y/n pov

I woke up in the medical room in the main base with a heavy headache. As I try to get up from the bed, the medic cameraman stops me and helps me sit on the bed to gain a good balance. I started to ask them about what happened.

"U-um, hey. how did I end up here guys?"
"Well, your mission to cure Titan Speakerman has failed due to circumstances. The higher-ups are mad at this and almost  order to ban you from the alliances but fortunately one of the higher-ups spares you but they give restrictions about letting you roam outside the main base."
"Oh, I guess okay. I kinda deserve it for this."
"There was also a task that was given by one of the higher-ups that you will be going to help scientists and engineers to upgrade and redesign Titan Cameraman plus other units."
"hmm okay. but who-"
"Anyways, if you want further explanation ask the Commander or your partner."

As they left the room, My mind was now filled with some questions about today's or yesterday's event. But not only that, they say my partner so does it mean D-432 is cured right? I get off the bed and almost fall because of my unstable balance. I proceed to get out from the medical room but it locks since it can be accessed by the cameramen and speakermen. So I head back to my bed and lay down hoping to get a visitor or sleep until I recover.

Meanwhile at the Practice and Shooting Room

No one pov

Suppose you think that this cameraman practices a gun, you are wrong. He practices all types of melee weapons but is still not satisfied as he destroys the practice dummy. Every time he got sent out to aid other cameramen, he fought using his hand combat and dagger but still felt something failing inside of him.

As he takes a break from the practice, he gets a notification from his system about the human just awake and recovered in the medical room. He thought about visiting them after he was done with practice and probably had a bit of chat with them since he barely knew about them except for some general info in their data.

After his practice, he decided to head to the medical room as he planned but on his way there, he met y/n partner, D-432, who had just been cured during the fight.

"Oh hey, Commander. How ya feeling?"
"Just regular as you see. Are you also on your way to visit y/n? "
"Y-yeah. I need to say something to them. "
"Hey, if it's about the time you got infected, you don't need to feel guilty. Some of the members also got infected and half of them got destroyed. You lucky to got cured while on the fight you know."
"Thanks. But I also want to talk to them about other stuff. But since you want to visit them first, I can wait outside of the room until you are done."
"Oh, it's okay. You are their partner you can visit them first since C-477 is not here. "
"What happened to him? "
"He got a mission outside the walls since there is a report about a hole or something but he will be there for a long period. "
"Oh... Damn, I now miss him. "
"Anyway, let go. They are probably bored since the medical room can be accessed by cameramen and speakermen."
"Oh yeah, let go"

As they both arrived in front of the medical room, they saw a camerawoman come out from the room which made them question why she would be in there.

"Hey, camerawoman!"
"Oh hello, Commander and Human's partner."
"Just done visit Human?"
"yeah, just check on them and have a little chat."
" Awh, that all? not like hmm you know?"
"huh, what?"
"ehm, *nudge D-432* ignore him. Where are you gonna head now, C-1010?"
"Well, I got a task to aid other Cameramen on the battlefield later."
"Aren't you like the weak type of combat?"
"I got improve using sniper and rifle because of the Human and probably I will be got upgrade from them."
"Good. Anyways it is our turn to visit them so hope you good on  the battlefield."
"Thanks, Commander"