Growing pains (6)

It was the next day and lani was up already she had still thinking about the convention she had with her father and Neteyam last night, she had been thinking about it since the minute she woke up then she remembered she can't let ammeter like that get ahold of her life. She was soon down stairs eating breakfast and dressed, she is listening to a video on her phone when someone came down stairs and that was neteyam

Neteyam " wow you are up early"

Lani " yeah I had woken up and decided to get ready and have some breakfast" lani had taken another spoonful of her cereal as Jake was trying to understand everything that was going on.

Neteyam " that amazing here I thought you wills all be asleep and I will need to send your brother to wake you up"

Lani " well no need for that neteyam I'm already up"

Kiri" hey neteyam I knocked on lani door but there was no .... Oh lani you are down here"

Lani " morning"

Neteyam " so there a party being held of the all olo'eythans and their families along with other important people of their clan ... dad and mom didn't mention to you yet"

Lani " nope they told me nothing but I heard one happened the other day I hope it was fun"

Neteyam " well we were missing you there your name had came up time to time"

Lani " oh"

Neteyam " well tonowair is having this gathering that his home and we thought maybe you can come tuk will talk mom and dad into, it they never say no to her"

Lani " I'.m sorry dad but I have other duties today that I cant leave at the last minutes and second last time I remembered I was told to stay awya from tonowair and his family"

Neteyam " well it was aonung and his brothers idea, they are coming over to get me and dad for meeting with everyone else and the party is later"

Lani " maybe another time well I'm off"

Neteyam " hey maybe you can call and say plans changed for you or say it a family matter"

Kiri " yeah we miss you lani and so those everyone else"

Lani " that not being mature neteyam I already said I will do this thing and I'm not bailing out at the last minute that will be wrong, and I will lost people respect" lani and grated your bag that was laying on the couch and started placing some snacks into the bag, and that when some clothing had caught neteyam attention.

Neteyam " what with the clothes in your bag"

lani " well one is my swimsuit and dry clothes for later if these get badly wet"

Kiri " hey why don't we come with you and we can invited everyone else it will be like old times"

Lani " I'm sorry but I think it will be best if we follow father and tonowair words, I don't need to be a bigger disappointment and shameful child to our family anymore"

Jake " what going on here kiri and neteyam you should be getting ready and helping your mom soon"

Neteyam " umm dad we were wondering if lani can come with us she is apart of te family"

Jake " well yes she is but now we need to respect the decision of the other until you sister can behave herself she can't come, I'm sorry lani hut when the time right you can come"

Lani " yes sir well I'm off "

Jake " you can go but don't cause any trouble for us" soon the car horn had been hard lani and put on her shoes fast and open the door showing a jeep was waiting for her with some other passengers as well.

Lani " I will call if I'm late no need to wait up" no said anything else as the door soon closed and lani had gotten into the jeep with her friends soon leaving the home, as they were heading towards the beach. Lani didn't know what was going on with her family at first they were following the rules of Jake and tonowari, and now they were acting all buddy buddy with her even her classmates were acting weird as well. Lani was praying to eywa to send her some help, she was going to be deal with everyone acting weird now.

I might add this to my tumblr and see how well it goes on there so if this series can't continue on here you can find it on tumblr, I might make book three of avatar one shots and headcannon as I'm still thinking about it still.