Chapter 12: The nightdress

Hello to all my readers and followers. I'm updating chapter 12, it's a bit short but I hope you enjoy it. As my last chapter it's not edited, so you will probably find some errors. I need an editor, as usual I have problems with verbs and certain words. Please feel free to correct.
Happy reading. 😃☺️ Please vote and comment. It means a lot to me.💖💖💖

Chapter 12: The nightdress
Why being in Sebastian's bed tonight was so different from last night? Lea wondered miserably. Maybe because she was alone and sleepless. Tomorrow morning Sebastian would travel with his father to New York. She had to admit that part of her was content with the idea of being some days alone. It would give her the chance to take control of her emotions. But the other part was curious and expectant to see were Sebastian was raised, his stepmother and definitely spend more time with her father in law.

Lea recalled how she ended up alone and unhappy in Sebastian's bed. After Charles had left. She was determine to use cold manners and put distance between them. But he caught her arm and gently pulled her to him. He whispered to her ear "Thank you for making my father so happy. I can't remember the last time I saw him laugh with such emotion and happiness."

Caught in his embrace it seemed hard to breathe a rush of emotions had flooded her. Her lips became dry, she licked them. Sebastian followed the movement with his fingers then with his lips. He kissed her with tenderness. He expected her to move away but she slowly opened to him. She pressed herself closer wanting to experiment his seductive tongue. Her arms clasped to his neck demanding more. His kiss became rough and demanding. She could feel his hands tracing her body. Making her moan. He abruptly stepped back. She opened her eyes to meet Sebastian' s gaze as her cheeks turned red. She tried to act unaffected like him but it was hard with him standing there watching her.

"My sweat Lea so responsive, so soft, so tempting. It seems that luck is on your side I will have to wait to my return." He said barely in control. He wanted to possess her to absorb her innocence but he wouldn't be self centered she needed time to accept him not only with her body but also with her mind and soul.

"It has been another long day." He said looking at his watch. "It's late go to bed you must be tired."

He excused himself telling her he had some contracts to read and signed. He had to finish his work so that way Derek would be able to proceed during his absence. With those words he turned away.

Lea showered and dried herself. How could she wear that nightgown? Mrs. Anna had unpacked her bags. She poorly recognized the clothes hanging in the closet the lingerie and the nightwear stacked in the drawers. Looking at herself in the mirror she couldn't recognize the innocent Lea, wearing a long ivory cream silk nightdress she knew she wasn't that insipid. That thought didn't make her confident instead she was scared of the new feelings, of the response of her body. She couldn't deny that her body was on fire, intoxicated with desire. If he kept on kissing her, touching her she would succumb and be at his mercy.
Seriously distracted Sebastian couldn't concentrate for the first time in his life. He should be working in the urgent matters of his business and the acknowledgement of taking over his father's company. He should be thinking in leaving his work in order but all he could think was in the woman laying in his bed. Cursing softly he walked to the bedroom.

Sebastian laid beside her. Drawing her closer to him. He admired the delicate features of her face. He marveled at the fullness of her lips, the translucence of her skin, the delicate night dress that bared her lovely shoulders. He wanted stay like that cuddling her, feeling her breathing on his shoulder, inhaling the natural scent of her body. She was slowly opening to him like a flower, he couldn't fail know he had to gain her trust he thought as he fell asleep.

The first rays of the sun announced the morning. Lea slowly woke up. She slept well after all. Lea didn't notice when he went to bed or how she had finish so close to him sharing the same pillow. Lea watched him sleep, his hair mussed, the shadow of his bear. Lea traced the arrogant line of Sebastian's jaw, she felt drawn to this man.