Chapter 13: In my mind

Hello to all my dear readers and followers. I hope you don't feel disappointed with this chapter. In my mind... It's a short chapter were Sebastian expresses his feelings and his uncertainty towards the future. As the previous chapters it's not edit. Please read, enjoy, vote and comment. 💞

Chapter 13: In my mind
Two days had past, Sebastian's mood was grumpy and very testy. He was short tempered. At that moment he wasn't interested in talking to the businessmen sitting next to him nor he wanted to pay attention to the bunch of numbers they were displaying.

His father had mocked him during breakfast saying "You look like a newlywed that had to leave his bride on there honeymoon."

Charles seemed delighted and did not hesitate to demonstrate it. There conversations had nothing to do with marketing, stocks or money. Lea had made a big impression on Charles. His words echoed in his head. "She isn't a gold digger. She has no need of your wealth and name. Charles praised Sebastian for his luck on finding a woman who could enjoy the simplicity of life. He also repeated several times that he wanted grandchildren and he hoped Sebastian was doing his best effort. Even in a meeting his father had announced that Sebastian was getting married. It was his father's plans and expectations what dominated there conversations.

Sebastian would never have the courage to tell his father how Lea had ended being his fiancé. It was all part of what know seemed a stupid revenge and an opportunity he couldn't waste. Maybe she wasn't a gold digger, but it was clear that she expected him to invest in the company and free them of there debt. She was aware of the contract between the companies and the consequences if they couldn't repay. Maybe she wasn't that innocent. It was Tatiana who planted the idea of an exchange. What if...? He was the one been used by the twin sisters.

What if Lea was playing innocent? During there first encounter she was Tatiana's messenger. Lea had made it clear that Tatiana would never be with him. Then Tatiana had blatantly offered him her sister an exchange that would have its benefits. He had to talk to Derek he wanted all the information he could gather. This time he wanted details of Lea's life.

Lea had barged in his life changing his plans turning everything upside down. She wasn't the kind of woman he was use to. For the first time he was facing uncertain feelings and future.

She had even refused what he offered her.

"Please let me take own decisions. I'm a capable women." she sighed. Before he left she had made a last attempt to convince him she didn't need anything he offered her.

"I want you understand that the day you said yes to this engagement you accepted its consequences. For know I set the rules." He spat back.

"You can't rule my life." Lea shot back at him. She didn't recoil, step back. Her face transfixed with anger and anxiety.

He would demonstrate her that he could rule her and her family. It was only a matter of time.

Only a few hours ago Sebastian was behind schedule, even so he made an effort to get on track. He had a reason, the faster he settle everything the faster he would go home.

It was three o'clock in the morning and he barely could sleep. He was overheated, frustrated, bewildered by the petulant and sensual girl. Maybe if he bed her he would be able to get her out of his system.

Sebastian had mistakenly open a Pandora's box. Lea Amaia Blackwill wasn't the insignificantly, ugly looking and sick twin. In a few weeks she had become the not so insignificant, ugly looking twin of the minx. She made him doubt he had control of the situation. He needed a drink maybe scotch or a whiskey something to numb his senses. He wasn't sure he had the control anymore.

He took out of his briefcase the photo that Derek had included in his report of Tatiana's family. It made her no justice. It looked like Lea but yet not like her. In the flesh, her soft face with rounded cheek bones, her slim nose and full kissable lips contrived what he saw in the picture. Her brown long hair cascading down her slim figure, but just a bit curvy in some right places. Those olive green eyes weren't expressionless. They had there own language. How had Adrian or other men missed those features? There loss was his gain.

He had underestimated her completely. Lea Amaia had proved to be a dangerous artifact. It didn't follow the instructions or play by the rules. It was much more of an unknown quantity than he'd expected. She had demonstrated some autonomous traits that made her uneasy and terribly unpredictable. Maybe it was the fact of been an artist, having the power of creating or seeing beyond the surface. Or maybe it was her appealing smile or the way she blushed. It could be her ability of charming the significant men in his life. Angelo and Charles seemed lighthearted around her. So many things in that little defiant woman, she had survived open heart surgery and the rejection of her love ones.

To aggravate the whole situation, he didn't expect her to talk her mind. She was always ready for the battle. If he said it was blue, she would say it's is red. Even the damn nightdress became a subject for her to be defensive. He had chosen it just for her. He had even imagined himself removing it, exposing her body letting him measure inch by inch her soft skin. He wanted her but... He was more sure than ever that his desire could not blind his true intentions of revenge. He could not lose his perspective based the sexual intensity his sweet Lea had awaken in him.

He had thought his plans were pure perfection but she had reduced them to almost nothing. Sebastian had believed she was a safe choice.

Please vote and comment.