Wives

"Please, Rui, I can't let you come. It's too inappropriate for you."

Rui shaked his head vigorously as he clung on to your leg, not wanting to let go.

"No! I want to be with you!"

His spider plushie was in Tanjiro's right arm as he tried to gently pull Rui off with his left one. But, it wouldn't be hard to guess that it didn't work.

"Rui, I can't let you come. This is for grown-ups. This is something I don't want to expose you to."

With a sigh, you picked up Rui from under his arms and held him out in front of you.

A stern yet gentle look was on your face, silently letting Rui know that you weren't pleased with the way he was acting.

"Rui. This is not something you can come like every other thing. Mom needs her private times, too."

Rui looked sad as if you had kicked a puppy onto the ground.

"I'm leaving you with Tanjiro, as I know I can trust him. He's still injured, so be gentle and good for him. You can play with Nezuko if you want. I'll only be gone for 3 hours max."

With a sigh, Rui nodded his head. A smile creped on your face. Yeah, you were sad to part from Rui- even though it's only for 3 hours - but you could still see where he's coming from.

It felt as if you two had been with each other for over years now, even though you have been with each other for a little more than a day.

"I promise not to let you down, Ms. Y/n. I'll make sure Rui's safe and having a good time."

You put Rui back down on the ground as you almost choked on your spit.

"Tanjiro- you don't have to call me Ms. We're damn near the same age."

Tanjiro's face burst into red at the realization.

"Ah! Sorry, Y/n! I just thought.."

You laughed at Tanjiro's attempt to apologize and explain himself, finding it cute.

"It's fine, I understand. You would've thought I be like.. 24 or something by having a kid already."

You pat the top of Tanjiro's head while laughing, unknowingly making the red-haired boy blush.

(You're taller than him by 11 inches. Author does not know if that's a big difference)

Rui watched with jealousy, the feeling rising up as he saw you pat the boy.

Oh, how he'll give Tanjiro hell as soon as you leave.

He can already feel that satisfaction, a smile creeping on his face.

Small children give the worst hell.

With a chuckle, you bid the two a farwell as you head out.

The sound of the door locking and your steps get lower, Tanjiro looked at Rui-

Where is Rui.

The sounds of things being knocked over  and things being thrown at the wall scared Tanjiro.

With a panicked face, he ran - in pain - to stop Rui and his small child evilness.

He must not let you down, as who would like someone who can't even fulfill their promise?

************************************

Walking at where Tengen wanted to meet at his estate, you looked over what happened today.

Shinobu, who requested your presence, seemed a bit dazed and out of it when you walked in her office.

She asked for you to help Aoi fix the slayers' food, as there were many slayers at the butterfly estate than usual.

It seemed a bit odd until she said that she overheard Zenistu and Inosuke were gushing over the food you handed them on Natagumo Mount and wanted to try herself.

Which then made sense.

But something that kind of concerns you is how daze she seemed.

She seemed as if something had caught her attention mid way into talking.

You wore a kimono, a bit loose at the top, so a bit of cleavage shows naturally.

Unknowingly to you, at the sight of the little exposed cleavage, Shinobu had a mid-life crisis trying to figure out her sexuality.

Was she gay? Or was she straight?

She doesn't know, but she does know that she's something and that perfume you put on smells delightful.

But of course, you didn't know that.

It's wattpad.

Y/N must always have her cliche Y/N moments.

Looking further, the sight of the sound hashira waving his hand in the air became visible.

Tengen, with his hair down, stands next to three beautiful women.

It made your mouth drop.

'He married THREE BAD BITCHES, YET HE WANT TO SLEEP WITH ME?!?!?'

"Y/n! You arrived just on time! Meet my wives!"

Proudly, Tengen pointed at his wives.

His wives, smaller than you, blushed.

"Tengen! You wanted to sleep with her without us!?" The wife with a yellow and black of hair yelled at the man.

The other wife, a blue-eyed beauty, walked up to you and clung on to your arm.

"You're so prettyyyy! Lord Tengen, please tell me this is the lady you were talking about!"

The last wife silently apologized for the other wives' behavior and grabbed her off you.

"You must be Y/n, correct? I'm Uzui Hinatsuru. The one clinging on you is Suma, and the one yelling at Uzui is Makio."

The one talking to you- Hinatsuru- pointed out the other wives.

It took you everything to not blurt out how beautiful they were.

'GAW DAMN'

"Nice to meet you Hinatsuru, Suma, and Makio. Yes, I'm Y/n."