Rude owner

Kaburamaru sat on your neck as you walked. Rui was now awake and if you could guess, playing with his spider plushie and toys he snuck from various places. Even though you had questions regarding to two, to let it be as you headed up north.

Where exactly?

To find Obanai.

You felt tired, and still is, but you know Kaburamaru would only follow and most likely bite if you left him there. Any city or tree, anywhere would be great as long it was quiet and free. That's where Obanai would be at.

You sighed, bored out of your mind as you looked around.

"So, Kaburamaru,why is you out here? Alone?"

Said snake only turned his heads towards you as he blinked, only making you sigh even more.

'I'm so bored I'm talking with an animal...'

You rolled your eyes at the thought as you moved bushes out of the way and searched. There was numerous of wildlife there. Such as rabbits and bugs that made your skin crawl, to animals who definitely didn't want to be fucked with, and others that made you walk the other way.

"There have to be some place where Obanai would be!"

You exclaimed as you peeked into another area of the woods. You used a large tree as leverage as you looked from above for the man.

"I'm in the woods looking for Obanai...Where is he?!"

"I'm right here."

Quickly snapping your head back, you're met with yellow and turquoise colored eyes staring back at you. He hunged upside down from the branch hideen in the leaves above you.

"Jesus- where the hell did you come from?!"

The man held out his arm as Kaburamaru slithered on, letting the white snake slither around his neck as he looked at you.

"From above. How you're a demon slayer yet couldn't sense me?"

You rolled your eyes at the man as you folded your arms. You fully sat on the branch as you looked at the man who still hunged upside-down.

"How is you a demon slayer yet you hang out in the woods?"

"...What are you doing here?"

"Looking for you after I found your snake along the path."

"...Thanks. You could leave now."

The branch was very thick. To the point where you could lay on it and stay there without your feet dangling from the side. So, you did exactly that.

"Nah, too tired."

The man only sighed as he moved himself back up and sat on the branch to the far left. He was on the upper left branch and you were on the bottom right.

You felt the tiredness get to you, having to catch yourself from falling asleep multiple times. Your eyelids felt heavy and body slowly turn off. You yawned many times as you rested your head onto the tree, slowly about to fall asleep.

The man above you sat on the branch as he read his book, not bothered by the silence or the presence of the woman below him too much. Yeah, he's not as comfortable with you as he is with Misturi, but you seemed pretty chill and laid back. Plus you looked tired, so you wouldn't really try anything as to now.

A few moments later, the man put the book back into the pocket of his haori as he moved. His body was now preparing itself to jump down until his snake suddenly began to hiss at him.

He looked to his snake confusedly, not knowing what he did to cause Kaburamaru to hiss at him. The snake motioned his head to the right, letting Obanai know that he wanted him to look there.

Obanai looked to the right of him, only to see nothing. The feeling of Kaburamaru's tail moving his head lower made him question his motive until he spotted you.

You laid there as you slept, not stirring or moving too much as you slept.

Obanai looked back at Kaburamaru confusedly as he shrugged his shoulders. He was about to jump off the branch until Kaburamaru suddenly bit his shoulder, causing the man to look to his snake partner in anger and annoyance.

"What? She's sleeping. Good for her."

The snake only shook his head as he hissed. Obanai sighed and ignored his snake partner as he jumped down from the branch and walked off.

Yet, as he so, he felt Kaburamaru slither down his neck and off him. He made his way off the ground, onto the tree, and onto the sleeping woman's stomach.

Obanai only glared at him as he pointed forward, wanting his friend to comply with his wishes.

Though, the snake only ignored him as he stayed put on the woman's stomach, feeling quite comfortable in her wamth.

Obanai only sighed as he made his way back to the tree, swiftly and fastly climbing up and onto the branch on the other side of you.

"Happy now?"

He asked as he looked at his snake. His snake shook his head as he also feel asleep, joining the woman in the dreamland.

"Looks like I'd have to wait for her to wake up to leave.." He muttered to himself as he sat there grudgingly.