Warning

You sat in the room you arrived in, the feeling of the new kimono Akaza had brought for you made you feel odd. You had gotten used to the itchy and flaky feeling of the dried blood, as you stayed in it hours.

Oddly enough, Akaza brought you a bucket and a cloth so you could clean yourself up then a new kimono. It was a bit small, tight but not so tight that it's unbearable. Or noticeable, really, as you thought of new ways to leave and another thing.

'Why is he caring for me..?'

That stated on your kind for hours, the sense of unease made you overthink, bringing you into a state of daydreaming. This is what you mostly done throughout the free time you were given, as most of your day would consist of Muzan trying to beat you onto submission and being locked away in the room.

And to say that you're on your wit end wouldn't do you justice.

You know that you would lose due to your weakened state and simply unfair chances of winning with his subordinates guarding him like a group of rottweilers with their owner.

And how would you be able to fight without your weapon?

You couldn't just punch the man, as you would have done sooner than later.

Well, you do have your Kunai-

....

Where did the Kunai come from..?

You reached into your breast pocket and pulled it out examining the details. It was a bit chipped, most likely from the fangs of the demons you killed in the room.

But where did this come from, really?

You don't remember having this on you before you were kidnapped, or when you awoke.

So, where did it come from?

It would have to be planted on you by someone. This can't just be some crazy consequence.

The door slid open and you turned your head towards it's direction, looking at the stripped demon as he walked over to you.

It clicked.

Out of everyone, Akaza visited you the most. Not only that, be he mainly went out and grabbed things for you. And it would make sense, as Douma was not to he trusted with a woman, ever, and Kokushibo was simply too busy to babysat. Or- adult sat in that matter..

But why?

Said man looked over at you as his eyes followed the metal in your hand.
With a sigh, he walked over to the doors and closed them. He stayed and listened out for a bit longer before walking back to you and crouching by you.

"So, I see that you finally know about it."

"Why, Akaza? I almost killed you."

"You know why. Why didn't I attack you back on that train mission of yours? Or why didn't I almost attack you when you were bleeding heavily?"

....

"You don't harm women at all..?"

"At all. That's why I mainly provide for you."

"But why give me something I could easily stab you with? Wouldn't this make it seems as if your going behind your comrades back?"

He stood back up and walked over to the bucket, picking it up carefully to not spill the water out of it.

"You truly don't know the species you kill very well, and that's evident."

You only stared at his back as he leaned back up, grabbing the bloodied kimono and walking over to the door.

"We demons simply don't care about each other if it doesn't benefit us. Only demon's we respect is him and one's that's stronger. We all share a common goal; get stronger and get the thing you've been chasing for. Play pretend until you have what you want, that's when you can throw away the plastic mask and smash those weaker into pieces."

......

"And yet, this is the main thing that doesn't separate us and the human species completely. The people who stand by you can be the one's who wear a mask too. Be aware of who you trust, Y/n."

With that, Akaza walked out the doors and closed them behind him, footsteps fading away into the domain.

You only stared in utter shock at his words, the feeling of panic rising in your throat and pumping your head hard.

And yet, the faces of your comrades  flash in your head as his words repeat like a repetitive song.