Episode Four

Pete, who was sleeping on Vegas's lap, awakes and gets down…the cat hit the table and the knife fell off on its back, it meowed in a high pitched pain.

Vegas is shocked to see the amount of blood that's coming out of his cat's body. He then quickly tied that area with clothes and rushed taking Pete to the veterinary clinic near the apartment.

Vegas felt restless and was afraid of losing Pete in each second that passed by at the time of Dr treating the cat. After some time, Dr comes out and hands Pete to Vegas saying that there is nothing to worry about and asks him to be careful next.

"Thank you, Dr *turning to Pete* you scared me a lot babe." Signed and went back to the apartment with Pete in his arms.

The days, months, years, pass by… Vegas is busy finishing his studies, starting and developing his own business.

He moved to a mansion with Pete and was so busy and exhausted that he was unable to spend even a little time with his lovely cat. He always leaves home earlier and comes back while his cat is sleeping. About the food and drinks to Pete , he   made and placed it in a particular fixed place inside the room.

Pete finishes it like a good pet and doesn't make Vegas worry or bothered, the cat keeps itself busy by sleeping, playing with the things that its owner brought but deep inside the two's hearts, they miss spending time with each other.

Time skipped

The day before Vegas's 23rd b'day… At his office cabin, he is busy doing his work not seeing the time.

The clock soon hits 00:00 and the employers enter, singing him a b'day song along with Kinn moving towards Vegas holding the cake and Porsche lightening the candles.

"Thank you" Vegas said blowing the candles, he cut the cake and shared it with the people present there.

V: "Whose plan is this?"

K: "Of course, it's me. Your most favourite person."     Vegas looked at Kinn like 'are u saying the truth, bro?'

Por: "Eww, stop lying. It's me who gives him an idea as you were working a lot nowadays."

K: "But, I'm the one who arranged all these." *glared at Porsche*

Por: "Couch…"

K; "I'm sorry."

Vegas and Porsch ended up bursting into laughter…Vegas then announced that there is a b'day bash at evening in the 'club bubbles' he invited everyone to attend it and have fun.

Everyone bids bye and leaves the office… While driving back, Vegas' car stopped in the middle.

The clouds get darker and it starts to rain with the thunderstorm making things difficult for Vegas to clear the problem and moving further so he booked the nearby and stayed over there tonight. He made arrangements for the bash and fell asleep.

****

Vegas slept longer and woke up in the evening…he forgot about his cat, 'Pete' as he ran out of time for the party so he quickly moved out of the place and left to the club bubbles after freshening up, getting his outfit changed and makeup done at Kinn's place.

The party went smoothly without any disturbance.

Everyone enjoyed it, had a lot of fun and made good memories then returned back to their places one by one.

****

Another side, at the top of Vegas's mansion.

A circle formed up in the sky turned into a magical one with different shades on and the shining stars were falling down among the rays.

Cat Pete, who is sadly sitting on Vegas's bed, was awestruck when his eyes landed on the view through the window.

He got excited and jumped out of the window to get a closer look of it. He is meowing happily and suddenly…

 He is meowing happily and suddenly…

something glowed up there in a gold colour and fell on him with great force causing the cat to pass out.

****

Vegas went to the parking area to get his cat to drive back to his mansion…a random cat came his way made him remember about Pete he forgot.

The moment he realised it, he knows that he is fucked up and drive back to his mansion as fast as possible while scolding and blaming himself all way.

****

"Pete"

"Pete"

"I'm sorry, baby. I had so much work that I was not able to come here."

"Please don't stay mad na…"

"Pete"

"Pete"

"Pete"

P...Ouch!" Vegas legs hit the side table and fell down, he was shocked to see…

※※※

~end of ep4~

Written by: hatemewithallurheart

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

** sorry if there are grammar mistakes

**feel free to comments your thoughts and idea's😊

**Good night/morning

Pls vote💝