Episode eight

"Pete"

"Pete"

"Pete"

"Where has Pete gone?"

"Kinn , Porsche, did you guys see where Pete is?"

"No," they replied in unison. Vegas panicked and and the three started searching for Pete…they noticed Twinker and Jasper also went missing.

Other side

Twinker and Jasper who followed Pete lost their track and returned to their masters while Pete got stuck in an isolated forest area.

He didn't give a fuck to it, he don't want to go back to Vegas either.

What's the use of it, if he goes? Will Vegas choose him? No, right? Pete thought and was sadly walking ahead.

He feels thirsty and hungrier…the smell of someone frying fish hits his nostrils, he follows the direction from where that smell comes and reaches a classic house backyard.

He stood out of the kitchen side window and was trying to go in but no use. It didn't reach his height, he is so tiny compared to it.

"Hi cutie, what r u doing here? Are you hungry?" The owner of the house, Yim, notices Pete. He lifts Pete up and takes him in.

"Don't worry, phi will give u dinner." Yim said, patting Pete's head…

"Meow (thank u)"

"So, where do you live? R u new to this place?" Yim placed Pete on Couch…he handed Pete a cup of milk and a plate of fried fishes.

"Have it and take a rest. You might be so tired walking a long way." Pete quickly finished it off, he meowed happily and full then fell asleep on a mini bed that Yim arranged for him.

****

Days are passing quickly. Pete and Yim got along well as best buddies, they found each other interesting and started to spend their time indoors and were having fun playing games, watching tv, listening to songs, relaxing spa baths, delicious costly cat foods and all. Vegas slipped out of Yim's mind. But, Pete always remembers his Vegas and cries secretly every night before going to bed and gets the nightmare of Vegas leaving him and starts leading a happy life with someone else which is not him…Vegas and that no face partner of his even has 5 kids.

****

Vegas is going crazy day by day in Pete's absence. He is not eating properly, he is consuming more alcohol and is hurting himself.

He even has destroyed his whole mansion so Kinn takes him to his place and both Kinn and Porsche tried to console him but failed.

Kinn: "Vegas, please calm down. We're trying to find Pete.

Porsche: "Yes, Vegas. Don't worry. Pete will be found sooner."

"How! It's been fucking 1 week but still we didn't even get a single clue of where he might be. We searched for him in every possible way." Vegas roared in anger and was once again burst out into cry.

He went back to his devastated state. Kp didn't say anything in return instead the two hugged Vegas and patted his back, giving him their shoulders to cry on.

Next morning Vegas went to his office for a change but is really in a bad mood.

He is yelling at everyone in the office for no reason, making them scared.

That's when he got a notification on his phone, from Yim's ig.

His face turned red out of anger when he saw the post Yim had posted kissing his Pete on lips with the caption 'Just me and my love's morning thing *heart emoji*'

****

Vegas drives to Yim's house as quickly as possible. He sees Pete and is about to lift him up but Pete runs to Yim and clings into his arms tighter.

He didn't let Vegas touch him and hid his face on Yim's chest.

"Vegas, when did you come here?" Yim asks… Vegas didn't bother to give his boyfriend a reply and has his full attention on Pete.

V: "Pete, come with me."

Y: "Oh, his name is Pete? Cute like him but how do you know?"

V: "Ofcourse I know, he is my cat. Give him to me."

Y: "Really? But, you haven't tal…Leave it. Looks like your cat doesn't want to go home with you, he is holding me tighter. He loves me more, I guess.''

"No, he is not. He loves me, only me more than anything or anyone. He behaves like this because he is mad at me but i don't know the reason. Maybe I came late, that's why." Vegas replied coldly then snatched Pete away from him, harshly.

"Sorry Pete, let's go to our place." Pete protested in his language

"meow meow www meow meow meow www meo wwwwwwwwww" Vegas didn't mind and left Yim's place with Pete thanking him 'Yim' for taking care of Pete all these days.

****

At Vegas's mansion The place was already cleaned by the workers Vegas specially paid for. Once the two reached…

Pete went inside his mini cat house and was not coming out.

He ignores Vegas who is begging him to come out and be with him like before. Pete stayed stubborn and his anger was increasing each second.

"Pete, what happened to you? Why are you acting like this?" Vegas signed, tiredly. *Doorbell rings*

"Who the fuck is at this hour?" Vegas cursed whoever it was and opened the door to see Kinn and Porsche with their cats Jasper and Twinker.

"Why r u here?" Vegas asked, annoyed.

"We arenot here for you fucker." Porsche said and all came inside, pushing Vegas aside.

Twinker didn't wait for a sec, he jumped out of Por's hold and ran fast to Pete.. he hugged him tighter. Kinnporsche and vegas are shocked…they are like "did I see it right or am I dreaming?"

T: "Where did you go pete...do u know how worried we get...I'm scared that something bad happened to u...thank God u r safe and back."

Jas then wriggled out of Kinn's hold and joined Twinker in hugging Pete.

J: Pete R u alright? *He checks on Pete's body* 'Why didn't Vegas react like this when he found me? Instead he keeps showing him a cold shoulder' Thought, Pete.

"Don't worry guys, I'm fine." Pete hugged the 2 back Pete then turned to T and licked him meowing "I am sorry, I mistaken u."

T : it's ok pete , I'm at fault too..i should not have done that On seeing this new bond of P and T, a pang of jealousy kicked Vegas.

"Oow, look at them. They look so cute and lovely together." Says, Por and received a dead glare from Vegas.

Por: "Chill man, chill. Don't you like them being friendly?"

Kinn: "Man , you react like a possessive husband."

Por : "I wish these two would end up together. Enemies to lovers, what do you say, Kinn?"

Kinn: "Yeah babe and Vegas, how about you?"

V: "Shut up and take your cats. Get lost."

Por : "C'mon bro Pete has his rights to choose who he wants to be with and you are not going to be there…he is a cat and u r a human."

Kinn: "Babe, you are acting like a typical father…" Both teasing Pete. Por; "Ok, Kinn. Let's leave or else he will burn us alive anytime sooner."

Kinn: "So babies, say bye to Pete." The two were about to lift their cats but they refused to go with them and clung onto Pete who had a pleased and sad look on his face so kp left leaving Twinker and Jasper with Pete at Vegas's place.

_______________________

If this chapter gets 20 likes, we will upload chapter 9 tomorrow🥰