Episode seven

After the servant left, cleaning the mess that Cat Pete created… Cat Pete, runs to Vegas and sits on his lap, it took its human form.

Pete then leaned over Vegas's broad chest and rested his head on his chin, still sulking with his cute pouty on.

Vegas sighed and continued doing his work, making Pete more angrier. He turned around and wrapped his legs around Vegas's hips then held his cheeks, he tried to make Vegas look at his eyes but…

"Pete, don't disturb me." Says Vegas, his eyes stuck on papers he is working on.

Pete smirks then started to shower Vegas with kisses all over his face, his one hand placed on back neck of his owner and other one is unbuttoning the shirt and moves in to get a hold of his chest but before that Vegas stopped by placing his hands over there as he is already hard as rock with what Pete is doing.

"Hmphhhhh!" Pete's mood is off, he is sad, angry and bored so he gets off from Vegas's lap and sits up on the sofa.

He wanted to see around to kill time and was one step away from opening the cabin door but was stopped by Vegas who came and stood there in front of him in silence.

Pete turned his face to the other side, not wanting to see him and held the door knob to unlock it…

V: "If u go out then don't think of coming back" "Ok, then don't ignore me." Pete's face fell and soon the tears welled up in his eyes.

"You changed,Vegas." He started to cry.Vegas's heart aches seeing Pete in tears.

"You never ignored me, you always played with me back then but look at you now, you are ignoring me, you don't even have time to see me. I hate you, you are not my Vegas, I need my old Vegas back."

Pete continues, sobbing and hitting Vegas's chest. Vegas didn't say anything in return. Instead, he pulled the fragile Pete into his arms, he slowly rubbed his back to calm him down.

"No, don't touch. Leave me."

Pete is not reciprocating the hug and was trying to push Vegas away from him.

"I'm sorry, Pete." Vegas whispers… (it's the first time Vegas is saying sorry to someone and that's his Pete)

P: No, I don't need your sorry. Just leave me please. I want to be alone.

V: No, Pete look at me, *hold Pete' cheeks up to meet his eyes* It was me, your Vegas. I'm not changed, it's just that my work loads of pressure… I hardly have time to think of the rest. *He wipes Pete's tears off and planted a soft kiss on his forehead* Plz, don't cry Pete and try to understand my situation.

Seeing you like this doing something uncomfortable inside of me.

"Okay..." Pete says and as Vegas breaks the hug then Pete pushes Vegas then runs away from there, Vegas follows him.

Everyone in the office looks shocked and confused but refuses to go ahead to find out what's happening because they know about their boss' bad side if anyone mends with him. Also, it looks personal.

Pete stopped on the rooftop edge, he held back his cry and was staring at the sky as he didn't get used to Vegas's this behaviour.

It's new and hurtful to him. Vegas is shocked then shouts "Pete listen, get off and come here. Don't be stubborn."

P: Huh, what…stubborn me!? *Laughs" I'm not coming , you go and do your work, don't waste your time on following me or whatever.

V: Pete , plz...ok tell me what should I do now so that you'll forgive me ?