Episode twelve

Pete's Pov

"He is my boyfriend." Vegas said, angered me more than how hurt it is…it was my mistake to expect something positive from him since he already proposed to me but I was so wrong I guess.

I can't take this anymore. I slapped him then… "If he is ur boyfriend, who am I then, ur mistress or what!? Who do you think of me as?"

I grabbed him by his shirt collar and was screaming my lungs out. Vegas is standing like a statue. "Just open ur fucking mouth Vegas...do u think I'm some chicks u randomly pick and hook up with then throw them away !?" My voice breaks and I can't hold back my tears anymore...

I pushed him on the ground then ran away to my room and locked it. He followed me behind and begged me to open the door and hear him out but I am not a fool to believe his lies again so I remained silent. His voice suddenly goes off.

I heard Kinnporche left with Jasper and Twinker, followed by the advice of Kinn to fix everything right…we once again left alone and I slept laying on the floor while crying.

3rd Person's Pov

Vegas dialled Yim's number.

V: Hello

Y: Hi, babe. How are you doing, missing me and yeah how is your Cat Pete doing!? I luv…

V: Yim stop, let me speak. Where are you? I want to meet you right now. Just tell me if you are free or not.

Y: Is everything alright babe?

V: Yim..! Y: Yes, I'm free now. Where can we meet?"

V: Meet me at xxx cafe near my office. Y: Ok babe, I'll see you in minutes. *Kisses V through the phone and hangs up the call.*

****

Vegas gets ready and drives to the xyz cafe where Yim is waiting for him with reserved seats.

"Hi babe." Yim runs into Vegas's arms and showers kisses on him once he sees Vegas coming towards him…

"I want to break up with you." Says Vegas.

"What !?" Yim didn't believe what Vegas said.

Y:"I know that you are just lying to me for fun."

V:"No, what I'm saying is real."

Y:"Whatever, tell me why you wanted to meet me."

V:"To break up with you."

Y:"Why, what's wrong now… Did you find a new partner who is better than me or what?

V:"Yes and I don't need you anymore."

Y:"Hahahaha, do you think I'll leave you just like that if you say so?"

"..."

Y:"You think I'm a fool to just let you go? No, I won't, you are mine, only mine. I don't care who you love or get intimate with but you should marry me and I'll be your only partner."

"What rubbish are you speaking, Yim!?" Vegas gets irritated and pushes him away.

"You can push me as much as you want , babe but I will come to you, stick with you like glue. I can't let you go. If you tried to do so… I don't mind killing your Pete." Yim said, smirking evilly.

Vegas is too stunned to speak… "Wh..what, what did he do?"

Y:"You think I'm a stupid Vegas. I know who your cat Pete really is and I know how much you guys love each other."

"How..do you know..did you stalk us?" Vegas is now angrier and punches him in the face harder.

V:"If anything happens to my Pete, I won't let you leave at peace you mf…"

Y:"Then do as I said. Marry me or else…"

"..."

"You keep him as your mistress or whatever but you should only marry me so …answer my question Yes or No, babe?" Yim, slightly touched Vegas's cheeks and looked at him innocently.

To be continued…