Episode Five

Year 1847 in the human world at The T Kingdom palace.

King Korn made an announcement of needing a person who is able/ready to go to the cat universe and bring the most precious stone from there.

Interested people can come to the palace for the test and the one who wins will be chosen for this mission. The reward amount is 10 bags of gold coins.

A handsome and poor man named Bib who thinks of the way to get enough money for the treatment for his sick mom…heard the announcement that the king made and participated in the tests.

He won and the king chose him for the mission and guided him a way to the cat universe with protections on.

****

The portal of the cat universe opens…Bib went in and fell into the river. He goes unconscious.

 He goes unconscious

The cat prince Bui comes there for daily checkup, sees Bib's body laying at the seashore side injured and bleeding.

Bui went near Bib and with his magic power Bui found out that Bib is a human who comes to the cat universe, his intentions, reason to be here and all but something in him wanted to help him and not to punish.

****

Back to the present life.
Inside Vegas's mansion.

After Vegas fell, someone came running and forwarded their hand to help Vegas to stand straight.

Vegas takes it and gets up, rubbing the dust off his eyes. He was shocked to see the naked young boy standing in front of him.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! W…who r u, what r u doing here in my mansion and why the hell u not wearing anything on?" Vegas shouted and was confused.

The person on the other side didn't say anything, instead just stared at Vegas blankly.

"Pete! What did you do to my Pete? Why are you wearing his collar? Where is he?" Vegas called out for Pete and checked him but he was nowhere to be found.

He becomes angry and hits the young boy asking him to open his mouth and say the truth but no use.

The young boy started to cry and suddenly cat ears popped up on top of his head, making Vegas push that boy in fear then he was like 'wtf' seeing the young boy turning into a cat.

"Pete!" Vegas is squishing his eyes now and then , trying to figure out what the actual fuck happened now. How is it possible, am I seeing it right or dreaming?

How does a cat turn into a human then a cat again? Vegas feels like plucking his hair out to be bald.

He then went near his cat Pete and wiped off its tears...taking Pete on his lap, Vegas softly caresses each area he hit and planted a soft kiss on   forehead…whispered

"I'm sorry" The cat Pete turned into a human again, making Vegas' mind go blank as Pete was on his lap naked and hugged him tight, suddenly.

Vegas's heart beats faster, lost in a familiar feel until… Pete rubbed his head up on the crook of Vegas's neck, casually like how he used to do when he was in cat form but what Pete doesn't know is, for Vegas this act of Pete is sensual that turned him on and went red on his face.

He tried getting away from Pete but stopped when his hands landed on the latter's chests in the process…he took off his hands from there as quickly as possible then couldn't help but stare at those perfect smooth milky white chests.

Our poor innocent baby Pete, who doesn't know any of these, started to lick and shower Vegas's face with kisses as an act of happiness and love, seeing his owner after a long wait + it's his b'day.

Vegas' thing hardened and pocked at Pete's entrance as he travelled his hands down to Pete's and squeezed it.Pete moaned and turned back to his cat for once more.

"Meow" Vegas then comes back to reality and rushed inside his room, he locked it in then calmed down his rising heart beats.

He did research on how a cat turns into a human and talked about it to Kinn who finds it weird. Kinn thought he was speaking nonsense because of working restlessly so he advised Vegas to break from work and have fun, rest visiting somewhere peaceful for relaxation.

"Okay" Vegas signs and hangs up the call because he knows arguing with him only ends up with fighting as no one is going to believe him.

He then doesn't know when he fell asleep on his bed but when he woke up , he saw Pete laying down beside him on the bed, looking and smiling at his owner.

Vegas jerked back in shock and took a long sleeve from his cupboard, he threw it on Pete and said

"Wear this and..d.. don't roam around n…na.. naked." 'How did he come in?' Vegas thought and noticed the room window was wide open.

He shook his head and went into the bathroom to freshen up.

After sometime Vegas comes out and sees Pete standing there then waved him

"Hi"

V: "Eh? *blinks his eyes*

"Happy Birthday :) Pete said forwarding Vegas a fried fish, lit up with a candle…he looked at Vegas excited and curious.

V: "Ahh…mm..thank you." Pete then gestures to Vegas to blow the candle… Vegas smiled awkwardly and did as Pete said.

Pete then shoved the fried fish into V's mouth, joyfully.

*Vegas coughs* Pete brings a bowl full of milk and makes him drink it in a rush.

V: "Mmm..ahh..I..it's ok..I drink it on my own." Pete nods yes and hands it to Vegas who signed in relief.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

End of ep5